Terms & Conditions for Accounts to Standalone Pockets Wallet
- “Pockets Wallet” shall mean ICICI Bank's virtual semi closed prepaid instrument.
- “Savings Account” shall mean the User's bank account maintained with ICICI Bank which are eligible account(s) for purposes of Internet Banking.
- “User” shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank who has a Pockets Wallet.
- “User ID” shall mean ICICI Bank’s retail Internet Banking infinity user ID through which a User can access products and services offered through ICICI Bank’s retail Internet Banking portal hosted on: https://infinity.icicibank.com.
- “Internet Banking” shall mean the internet banking service offered by ICICI Bank to the User including services such as enquiry about balance in the Savings Account, details about transactions in the Savings Account(s), statement of account, transfer of funds, bill payment and any other service as ICICI Bank may decide to provide from time to time through the internet.
- “Registered Payee” shall mean payee (either having ICICI a/c or any other bank a/c) registered for fund transfer by the User through retail Internet Banking portal or iMobile application.
- “Registered Biller” shall mean billers registered by the User for bill payment through retail Internet Banking portal or iMobile application.
- “ICICI Bank” shall mean ICICI Bank Limited, a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 and licensed as bank under Banking Regulation Act, 1949 and having its registered office at ICICI Bank Towers, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, Gujarat – 390007 and corporate office at ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051 .
- “ICICI Bank Customer Care” shall mean ICICI Bank – phone banking service provided by ICICI Bank to the Users.
- “Service ” shall mean the real time linking by way of which User’s Savings Account will be linked to his Pockets Wallet.
The Availability of the Service is based on the following criteria:
- User should have the same mobile number registered for his Savings Account with ICICI Bank as is updated against his Pockets Wallet user ID.
- The date of birth given by the User should be the same for both Pockets Wallet and Savings Account.
- The Savings Account number to be linked should have an active Internet Banking User ID.
Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank:
- By accepting the Terms & Conditions, User authorizes ICICI Bank to link his Savings Account to his Pockets Wallet.
- For the Service, User shall ensure that his username, mobile number, date of birth given should be the same for his Pockets Wallet account and his Savings Account.
- The Service will not be provided for joint Savings Accounts.
- Post the successful linking of User’s Savings Account to his Pockets Wallet, User’s Pockets Wallet user ID will become his Internet Banking User ID and the same shall be used for all future Internet Banking logins. User will have to generate a new password in order to do Internet Banking logins unless he has already generated a password for his Pockets Wallet.
- The existing Internet Banking User ID of User will be disabled.
- In case the User already has any Registered Payee or Registered Biller for the purposes of payment through Internet Banking and/or iMobile,User will need to re-register them again once he avails the Service.
- Post successful activation, User can check his new Internet Banking User ID from "Me" section of iMobile application.
- In future if User want to delink his Savings Account from Pockets Wallet, User will need to visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch or call ICICI Bank Customer care.