KERALA FLOOD DONATION
Details of the Campaign :
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the campaign for donation to flood victims in Kerala. The donations shall be made to the Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF).
Process for Donation :
- ICICI Bank’s customers (“Customer/s”) can visit the donation page on the ICICI Bank’s website and click on the ‘Donate’ button to make the donation.
- Customers will be asked for their name, mobile number, email ID and donation amount.
- Once the required information is filled in and the Terms have been accepted by the Customer, the payment shall be initiated.
- Non-customers of ICICI Bank can make the donation through this link https://donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in.
- Accounts that are inactive or dormant or have status as ’freeze’.
- Invalid credit/debit card transactions.
Other terms and conditions :
- The Customer agrees to have voluntarily consented to donate to the campaign for donation to flood victims in Kerala.
- The amount once donated cannot be refunded or reversed.
- The Customer needs to visit Kerala CMDRF website to download the 80G certificate. The steps for printing the certificate are as follows:
- Go to the website - https://donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/
- Choose option ‘Print receipt’
- Select the option of ‘Donation through other modes’
- Choose channel option ‘Net banking’
- Correctly input all the mandatory data like- Amount, transaction date, transaction id
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Any customer queries/complaints regarding the transactions can be directed to ICICI Bank customer care.
- The initiative belongs to the Government of Kerala, Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund. ICICI Bank is merely a facilitator of the campaign.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify the Terms at its sole discretion, from time to time.