Terms and Conditions for 20% Cashback on Fuel
- "Alliance Partner/Vendor" shall mean HP ReFuel, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 25th March, 2019 to 31st March 2019, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Steps to avail the offer:
- Scan QR code available at HP petrol using HPRe-Fuel App
- Enter fuel purchase amount
- Click UPI Pay Now
- Choose iMobile UPI & approve payment on iMobile app
III. Terms & Conditions prescribed by the Alliance Partner
- This campaign is open to all HP Re-Fuel Customers. Mere participation in the campaign implies acceptance of terms and conditions
- This campaign is applicable on purchase of Petrol, Power, TurboJet, Diesel and LPG Re-Fill and Pay thru HP Re-Fuel App using Direct UPI.
- This campaign will commence at 00:00 hours on Mar 25, 2019 and closes at 23:59 hours on March 31, 2019.
- Earn Digital Cashback of 20% or Maximum of Rs 100/- per month on Payment thru HP Re-Fuel using Direct BHIM-UPI Pay now option.
- This Digital Cashback includes 0.75% Digital Cashback as announced by GOI (Government of India) & Regular HP Re-Fuel Rewards.
- Now no need to Add Money to HP Re-Fuel Wallet, Just Scan QR Code --> Enter Purchase Amount --> Click UPI Pay now --> Choose any UPI (iMobile) of your choice
- Zero MDR (Merchant discount rate) / Fuel Surcharge to customers on Payment thru HP Re-Fuel using BHIM UPI & All Bank UPI Apps
- The HP Re-Fuel App shall be downloaded thru Google Play / Apple Store.
- The Digital Cashback of 20% or maximum of Rs 100/- will be credited to your HP Re-Fuel Wallet.
- Cash in lieu of points will NOT be given.
- Membership to the HP Re-Fuel Program shall be at the sole discretion of HPCL.
- In case of loss of the card / forgotten username / password, customers are requested to download HP Re-Fuel Mobile APP. Thru Google Play or APP store and click forgot password to generate new password
- HPCL shall not be liable for problems faced by the customer while using Hp Re-fuel and any BHIM-UPI handle on account of poor or bad or no network connection or due to any other reason, through reasonable attempts will be made to rectify the issue.
- In case of unsuccessful transaction in HP Re-fuel APP, any debit to customers account will be reversed / refunded automatically (within 3 days)
- No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the campaign.
- Disputes if any will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- HPCL reserves the right to change, amend, extend and cancel the campaign or any part thereof without any prior notice or giving any reasons.
- The decisions of HPCL regarding the campaign are final, binding and non-contestable. No queries, clarifications and suggestions will be entertained on the modality of calculation of reward points which would be entirely at the discretion of HPCL.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the gift or of the products under the Offer provided by the Vendor.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Vendor directly at the Vendor’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Vendor, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Vendor.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Vendor.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Vendor. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Vendor without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Vendor or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.