Last Updated Date : February 11, 2020
- I hereby declare that I have not opened any other Public Provident Fund Account in the name of the myself / minor in any of the Post office / Bank in the Country.
- I understand that PPF Account can be opened only by resident Indian and my residential status at the time of opening of PPF Account is resident Indian only.
- If the date opening of PPF Account is later than the date of becoming NRI then PPF Account will be closed and no interest shall be payable from the date of opening of PPF Account.
- I also declare that I shall adhere to the ceiling on deposits as provided for by Central Government from time to time which is Rs 1,50,000/- in a financial year at present in each of the following types of Public Provident Fund Account, Individual Self Account and Account(s) on behalf of minor(s) of whom I am the guardian.
- In case, at any time the declaration is found untrue/false, no interest shall be payable to me/the subscriber on the amount of deposit found in excess of the prescribed limit.
- I agree to abide by the provisions of the Public Provident Fund Scheme, 2019 and amendments issued thereto from time to time.
- I agree that joint-account holders cannot open a PPF Account online.
- I understand that the PPF Account opened by me shall be opened in any designated PPF branch, and the same can be operated online and any servicing requests/queries can be addressed at any ICICI Bank branch.