Closure/Renewal of Existing Fixed/Recurring Deposit
- Your request for premature closure of the FD/RD will be processed immediately. All other requests other than premature closure will be processed in 1 working day. Partial withdrawal requests will be processed in 1 working day.
- On premature / partial closure of your FD/RD, interest will be paid as per the rate of interest applicable for the tenure during which the deposit was kept with the Bank subject to penal rates as applicable. Click here for Penal Rates.
- Requests once placed for premature closure of FD/RD cannot be cancelled.
- On closure of your FD/ RD, the funds will be credited to the Savings Account that you have selected in the request.
- If you have chosen renewal of FD option, your FD will be renewed on the maturity date for the same tenure.
- In case of a deceased claim, we request you to visit the branch to close the FD/RD.
- If the Fixed Deposit Receipt has been issued, requests pertaining to FD cannot be processed through ICICIBank.com. Please visit your nearest branch along with the original receipt for such requests.
- Requests for premature closure of Linked / Money Multiplier FDs cannot be processed online. Please visit the nearest branch or call Customer Care for such requests.
- If you have provided your mobile number or E-mail ID, we will inform you about the closure of your request by SMS or E-mail respectively. Mentioning it here will not result in an update of your mobile number or E-mail ID in our records.