Bank Account - Reissue of Lost ATM/Debit Card
- The delivery will be attempted by Courier within 5 working days. Your existing card will be blocked on issue of your new card.
- If you do not have an ATM/Debit Card issued for your ICICI Bank Account, you may apply for a new ATM/Debit Card by visiting your nearest ICICI Bank Branch.
- Rs.200/- (plus Service Tax as applicable) will be levied as reissue charges and Rs 150 (Non gramin location) and Rs.99 (Gramin location)- (plus Service Tax as applicable) will be levied as annual fee. Charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Card will be sent to your communication address as available in the Bank records. To update your address, please place a request through the 'Service Requests' option on the left-hand side of this page.
- If you have provided your mobile number or e-mail ID, we will inform you about the closure of your request by SMS or e-mail respectively. Providing the mobile number or e-mail ID here will not result in an update of your mobile number or e-mail ID as recorded with us.
- ICICI Bank does not take any responsibility, and will also not be liable, for your claims if the details provided by you are incorrect/incomplete.
- Please note that the new address would be updated in 1 working day. We request you to make the deliverable request such as re-issuance of Card, statements, etc after 1 working day. The deliverable will be sent to your latest communication address as per bank records.
Current Account - Reissue of Lost ATM/Debit Card
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are for the reissuance of Debit/Inquiry Cards (“Reissuance”) associated with the Account, and in addition and not in derogation of the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank services, including but not limited to Corporate Internet Banking (“CIB”), Debit/Inquiry Cards, iBox, InstaBiz and current accounts, available at www.icicibank.com (“Primary Terms and Conditions”). All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Customer should place the request, for Reissuance
- Customer’s existing Debit/Inquiry Card will be blocked when the Customer first uses the re-issued Debit Card.
- ₹200 will be levied as fee for Reissuance. Charges for Reissuance are subject to Goods and Services Tax and may change without prior notice, and shall be deducted from the Customer’s Account after closure of the Customer’s request.
- Once dispatched, the delivery of new Debit/Inquiry Card/s will be attempted by courier at the latest communication address as available in the records with ICICI Bank, or select branches of ICICI Bank, as per the request of the Customer.
- ICICI Bank does not take any responsibility, and will also not be liable, for any claims, if the details provided by the Customer are incorrect/incomplete.
- Customer’s mobile number and/or e-mail ID, registered with ICICI Bank, will be used to inform the Customer about the closure of the service request, by SMS and/or e-mail.
- ICICI Bank is not responsible for any damage that may occur to the Debit/Inquiry Card/s during transit.
- ICICI Bank retains the right to withdraw the option of Reissuance at its own discretion