Terms and Conditions
Last Updated Date - 10-02-2020
- "Alliance Partner/s" shall refer together to Lifestyle International Private Limited, hereinafter specifically referred to as “Max”, and Easy Trip Planners Ltd. hereinafter specifically referred to as “EMT”, who have entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the respective Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid ICICI Bank Visa/MasterCard debit card issued against a ICICI Bank savings account and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Coupon Code” refers to coupon codes, applicable on purchases made on the Websites, entitling Customers to discounts in accordance with the terms prescribed by the ICICI Bank and the respective Alliance Partner, which shall be valid until May 31, 2020.
- “Offer”, shall mean the instant discount/benefit provided by the Alliance Partner/s on meeting the eligibility criterion as detailed in section II- ‘Offer Construct’.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from February 15, 2020 to March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- "Website" refers to the following website of the Alliance Partners www.maxfashion.in and www.easemytrip.com.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s facilities/services as available on www.icicibank.com.
- “Issuing Transactions” shall mean any transaction including cash withdrawals done by a customer at any other Automatic Teller Machine (“ATM”) other than an ICICI Bank ATM.
- “Cardless Cash Withdrawal” refers to cash withdrawal done by Customer/s at ICICI Bank ATMs without using their debit card.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct
- Customer/s who do not perform any Issuing Transaction and perform minimum 3 Cardless Cash Withdrawal during the Offer Period shall be eligible for Coupon Codes entitling the Customer to avail the Offer as per the terms and conditions prescribed by the Alliance Partners and ICICI Bank.
- Top 30 Customers performing the maximum number of Cardless Cash Withdrawal, during the Offer Period, will get to meet & greet Shah Rukh Khan.
- Minimum amount per Cardless Cash Withdrawal should be ₹2000
- In case of tie, cumulative value of the total no. of Cardless Cash Withdrawal will be given preference.
- Usage of any non ICICI Bank ATM will disqualify the Customer/s from the Offer.
- Only cash withdrawal transactions in ICICI Bank ATMs will be considered.
III. Redeeming the Coupon Code/s
Steps to redeem EMT Coupon Code
- Visit Website/mobile site/application of the Alliance Partner
- Book flight tickets for your preferred destination.
- Apply the shared Coupon Code to avail the Offer.
Steps to redeem Max Coupon Code
- Login to Website of the Alliance Partner.
- Select products of choice and add to cart.
- Apply Coupon Code received.
- Make the payment.
IV. General Terms and Conditions pertaining to the Offer
- Details pertaining to the meet and greet shall be sent at least one week prior to the event to top 30 Customers.
- Details of the Coupon Code will be mailed to the email ID registered with ICICI Bank for the savings account against which the debit card was issued.
- ICICI Bank makes no assurance regarding the presence of Mr. Shah Rukh Khan at the event, as the same depends entirely on his availability. Hence, ICICI Bank cannot be held liable in any manner for any circumstances whatsoever which may lead to absence of Mr. Shah Rukh Khan in the event.
- In case the Customer cannot be contacted using the contact details registered with ICICI Bank in such cases, ICICI Bank reserves the right to declare the next Customer with highest number of transactions as the winner.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Customer/s under this Offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner from providing the respective Offers and/or the Customer/s from availing the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any other reason, at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such Offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such a Customer.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation/notice whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal/change in the terms and conditions of the Offer/discontinuation thereof.
- The Offer and these Terms shall be governed as per the laws of India and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction. Non Resident Indian Customers will not be eligible for the Offers.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Customer/s with the Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Customer/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- The Customer/s shall also be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard. Any transactions rejected/denied will not be considered.
- If an Offer (or part of an Offer) is unavailable, the Alliance Partner, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute, without any notice, the original Offer (or that part of the Offer) with an alternative offer of an equal monetary value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- No substitutions or exchange of the prizes/benefits/discount, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Customer shall be allowed.
- The Offer is open for all ICICI group employees, except the employees of retail liabilities product and marketing team and the business intelligence unit of ICICI Bank. However, no employee of the ICICI Bank’s group company will be eligible for any prizes, except event invite for meeting Mr. Shah Rukh Khan, in case of winning the Contest.
V. Terms and Conditions prescribed by EMT
- To avail discounts, Customer/s have to book flight tickets for their preferred destination by applying coupon code emailed to them.
- Discount shall be available only on booking flight tickets of ₹3000 and above.
- In case of holiday bookings, Customer can write an email to them on firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Coupon Code.
- Convenience fees will be charged as per the applicability.
- The Offer is valid for bookings made on Website, mobile site or application.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer running on EMT.
- One Customer can avail Offer only once.
- In case of partial/full cancellation, the Offer stands void and discount will be rolled back before processing the refunds.
- Child / infant discount, date or flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restrictions and / or flight restriction will be also applicable as per the fare rules.
- Changes in flights and dates are allowed with fees for change and fare difference
- Changes in names are not allowed.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the Offer, EMT reserves the right to deny the Offer to the Customers.
- EMT is the sole authority for interpretation of terms prescribed by EMT.
- EMT reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- EMT shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure.
VI. Terms and condition prescribed by Max
The Coupon Code is not applicable on Buy1Get1 offers and on blacklisted days i.e. on 26th January 2020 and 14th February, 2020.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link