Dormancy Removal through eKyc Authentication
I hereby understand, agree and confirm with the following Terms and Conditions:
- The above details are entered/selected by me and will be updated in my Account;
- I hereby authorise ICICI Bank to contact me on the above mentioned mobile number for verification, call back or checks to confirm the veracity of any transaction, as deemed fit by ICICI Bank;
- I authorise ICICI Bank to send all correspondence in relation to the Account on the communication address as updated in this application and shall indemnify ICICI Bank for any loss/damage/liability due to update of the communication address provided by me in this application and for sending correspondences at the communication address updated herein.
- I agree that basis this request my address details mentioned in the Aadhaar will be updated as my permanent address in the Bank records.
- I have understood the information requirements of this application form (read along with the FATCA/CRS Instructions and terms & conditions) and hereby confirm that the information provided by me is true, correct and complete.
- I hereby authorise ICICI Bank to send SMS alerts and e-mails to the above mentioned mobile number and e-mail ID provided by me.
- Basis the documents/details submitted for my dormant account activation, Re-KYC status shall also be updated.
- I have authorised NSDL e-Governance infrastructure Ltd (NSDL e-gov) to use my Aadhaar/Virtual ID details (as applicable) for execution of this application form, through Aadhaar based electronic signature.
I have been provided various options by ICICI Bank for establishing my identity/address proof for the purpose of Re-KYC update and activating my dormant account with ICICI Bank and have voluntarily submitted my Aadhaar to ICICI Bank for biometric based e-KYC authentication and hereby give my consent to ICICI Bank:
- to establish my identity/address proof by Aadhaar based authentication system or verify the genuineness of the Aadhaar through Quick Response (QR) code or through such other manner as set out by UIDAI or any other law from time to time.
- share my Aadhaar details with UIDAI, NPCI, concerned regulatory or statutory authorities as may be required under applicable laws.
I have been explained and informed in the local language understood by me about the consent and the purpose of collecting Aadhaar. I have been informed that:
- Upon authentication, UIDAI may share with ICICI Bank information in nature of my demographic information including photograph which ICICI Bank may use as an identity/address proof for the above mentioned purpose.
- My Aadhaar details (including my demographic information) shared by UIDAI will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose mentioned above or as per requirement of law.
- My biometric information will not be stored by the Bank.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link