Terms & Conditions for DaanUtsav Campaign
- “DaanUtsav” shall mean the donation campaign being organised by Give Foundation to encourage ICICI Bank Customers to donate towards social development activities.
- “Period” shall mean the period commencing from the launch of the campaign in October 2021 till January 31, 2022 or such other date to which the campaign may be extended by ICICI Bank, both days inclusive.
- “Channels” shall mean various channels provided by ICICI Bank to its customers for making the transactions, inclusive of ATM and iMobile Pay only.
- “Customers” shall mean customers of ICICI Bank.
- “Website” shall mean the website of Give Foundation (www.giveindia.org) (Please note by clicking on this hyperlink, you will leaving ICICI Bank’s website and will be entering a website operated by a third party. ICICI Bank does neither control nor endorse such websites and bears no responsibility for them.)
B. Details of the DaanUtsav campaign :
- The following Customers can participate in the DaanUtsav campaign:
- Liability (Current & savings Accounts)
- Only live and active accounts.
- Cases where only one savings account is mapped with one customer, one registered email id, and one mobile number.
- Cases where only one Individual and proprietorship current account is mapped with one registered email id, and one mobile number.
- Credit Cards (Accounts level & cards level)
- Only live and active accounts and cards.
- Only retail cards and accounts will be considered.
- Inactive, & dormant and account with status as ‘freeze’
- Multiple savings accounts mapped with one registered email ID.
- Multiple current accounts mapped with one registered email ID.
C. Other Terms and Conditions:
- The initiative belongs to the Give Foundation. ICICI Bank is merely a facilitator of the DaanUtsav campaign and will promote this campaign through its various Channels for its Customers to donate.
- Give Foundation, as the implementing partner bears all legal liability for the credibility of the NGOs and individual projects selected by ICICI Bank. Give Foundation shall also be responsible for the disbursement as well as utilisation of the amount donated by the Customers. All information about the donation will be available on the Website.
- All Customer queries and complaints pertaining to dispatch of 80G certificates (wherever dispatched by ICICI Bank) can be directed by Give India to ICICI Bank’s customer care service.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to make changes in the manner of facilitation of the DaanUtsav campaign.