Amazon Terms and condition
- Amazon Rs500 offer
- Alliance Partner" shall mean Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking and wealth standard customers of ICICI Bank who hold an ICICI Bank savings bank account,are Channel users and have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Gift Card" shall mean such Gift card of INR 500(hundred) provided by the Alliance Partner on performing downloading and activating Channel on during Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from February 1, 2018 to February 28, 2018, both days inclusive.
- “Offer” shall mean Gift Card of INR 500 (hundred) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customer/s on downloading and activating the Channel during Offer Period.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service and iMobile app.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place on Channel but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the ICICI Bank. .
- "Channel/s" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile application
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
I. Offer Construct
- Customers downloading and activating Channel shall Gift Card worth ₹500 (hundred).
- The first 300 (four hundred) Customers who downloads and activates the Channel on a particular day will be eligible for the Offer
- The maximum value of a Gift Card to be provided under this Offer shall not exceed ₹ 500 (hundred)
- Customers will receive the Gift Card within 45 (forty five) days from the date of activation in their registered email ID.
- Only one Gift Card per Customer can be availed through this Offer.
- Only those Customers who have received communication from ICICI Bank about this Offer will be eligible for the same.
II. Steps to avail the Offer
- Customer has to download and activate Channel
- Customer shall get the Gift Card in his registered email ID within 45 (forty five)days of financial transaction.
III. General Terms of the Offer This Offer is from ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") under an arrangement with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon").
- It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current ICICI Bank savings bank account
- Maximum one unique Gift Card can be availed in a transaction that is not a Void Transaction.
- The maximum value of a Gift Card to be provided under this Offer will not exceed INR 500 (hundred).
IV. Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the gift card under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- This Offer is brought to you solely by Alliance Partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating this Offer on behalf of Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at www.amazon.in without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such Offer cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever. ICICI Bank shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to cancel the Offer to any Customer where such prohibition is applicable and / or cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the assured gift.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.
- The Offer and the opportunity to participate therein are entirely voluntary. Participation in this Offer shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions governing the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the Customer/s of the Offer hereunder.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of the gift card availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.