OD against FD - Kisan Kalpvriksha (KKV)
ICICI Bank offers overdraft facility against your deposits lying with the Bank for meeting your financial requirements in relation to your agricultural or allied agricultural activities. You can avail this facility at a nominal mark-up over your deposit interest rate. Hence, you can avail of this facility in case of need for specified purposes, while retaining your deposit for full tenure.
- Nature of facility: Overdraft against term deposits (fixed deposits / recurring deposits)
- Security: Term deposit with ICICI Bank. Lien is marked on deposit provided as security
- Loan to value: Up to 90% of deposit value on the date of sanction
- Eligible customers / Purpose of Loan (Indicative list):
- Individuals/SHG/JLG engaged in agriculture or allied agriculture activity; corporate including cooperative societies of farmers, farmer producer companies engaged in agriculture and allied agriculture activities.
- Construction of Storage facilities (Warehouse, silos, cold storage and cold chains)
- Soil conservation and water shed development.
- Plant tissue culture and agri-bio technology, production of seed, bio pesticides, bio fertilizers and vermi composting
- Setting up Agri clinics and Agri business centers
- Food and agro processing units.
- Rate of interest:
In case of security being provided by borrower, deposit rate plus a mark-up of
- 0.5% for Farm credit
- 0.75% for Agriculture infrastructure and Agri ancillary activities
If security is provided by other than borrower then interest rate charged will be higher of the following
- I-MCLR-1Y rate plus a mark-up of 0.20% i.e 9.35%
- or FD rate+0.5% for farm credit & FD rate +0.75% Agriculture infrastructure and Agri ancillary activities
- In case of multiple deposits being provided as security, the mark-up is charged over the deposit carrying highest rate of interest.
- Mark-up is charged based on borrower profile and end use of the facility.
- Interest is charged on the utilised amount on a pro rata basis
- Interest servicing frequency is yearly or the date of maturity of OD whichever is earlier for Farm credit & it is monthly or maturity of OD whichever is earlier for Agriculture infrastructure and Agri ancillary activities.
- Processing fee and other charges: There is no processing fee, foreclosure fee or renewal fee charged to the customer. A penal interest of 2% is charged over and above contracted rate for amount overdue to the Bank
- Application form, End use declaration, Debit mandate form (in prescribed format)
- Occupation proof
- KYC documents
- Board resolution in prescribed format (applicable in case of entities)
- Any other document applicable as per customer profile
For more details, please visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,961 ATMs