Investing in Mutual Funds has the following advantages
- Professional Management: Professional fund managers regularly monitor market and economic trends for taking investment decisions.
- Liquidity: Open-ended funds provide an option to redeem on demand, which is extremely beneficial especially during rising or falling Markets.
- Diversification: Invest in wide range of schemes as per the investment goal and risk profile
- Low Costs: Mutual funds company invest as a pool of money and will cost lower than individual investments
- Tax benefits: Get the advantage of tax benefits on capital gains and dividend income by investing into ELSS Mutual Funds
In our efforts towards making mutual funds investments more convenient, we bring you Invest@ease - An online service in India to invest in Mutual Funds at a click of a button. Invest@ease helps you to
- Initiate purchase / sale of Mutual Funds online
- Start a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP Mutual Funds)
- Switch your Investments between Mutual Funds
- Redeem your Mutual Fund Investments online
- Track your Portfolio online