ICICI Bank Network
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of our ICICI Bank ATMs and branches. To help you find the nearest ICICI Bank branch or ATM, here is an easy to use map based interface. You can also search for a specific branch based on the facilities available.
Loan for Privilege Banking Customers
Car Loans from ICICI Bank are extremely convenient, flexible and quick. We offer flexible schemes, attractive interest rates, and quick & hassle-free application process at the click of a mouse. At the same time, we ensure that the repayment terms are equally convenient for you.
Features of ICICI Bank Car Loans
- Repayment tenure ranges from 1 year to 5 years.
- You may change the tenure of the loan before the loan is disbursed. The interest rate & EMI would change accordingly.
- The repayment due dates for the loan are 1st and 15th of every month and would depend on the date of disbursement. Payment due dates cannot be changed.
- You can make the Payments through post-dated cheques (PDCs)
- Repayment option through Direct Debit Mandates is also available for all ICICI Bank account holders.
- Option of repaying through ECS is also available in select cities.
- Payments through cash or credit cards are not accepted.
- You may change the PDC's in case your Bank Account is changed . However, we would require verification of signatures by new banker. A nominal fee of Rs.500/- (Swap Charges) would be charged for exchange of cheques.
- A full pre-payment of the loan is accepted. Part pre-payment is not allowed.
- MySavings Reward points on every successful EMI payment through Auto-debit mode.
- Click here to calculate the EMI on your Home Loan.
- Click here to check ICICI Bank Home Loan rates.
Note: All charges are subject to Service Tax as applicable.
Choose from a wide range of products and services
Explore the power of simpler and smarter Banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs