ICICI Bank Network
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of our ICICI Bank ATMs and branches. To help you find the nearest ICICI Bank branch or ATM, here is an easy to use map based interface. You can also search for a specific branch based on the facilities available.
Mutual Funds - Eligibility
Resident Indians can invest in Mutual Funds.
To avail of this service, you need to register for Invest@ease facility. It is a one-time registration process.
Register for Invest@ease facility in 2 easy steps
- Click here to download the form & submit the filled up form at any ICICI Bank branch
- Provide applicable documents along with the registration form
1. PAN Card copy
2. CVL KYC/ KRA acknowledgment / Print of CVL KYC /KRA Status Screen
On submission of the registration form and applicable documents, your registration will be completed in 5 working days.
Important information for CVL KYC
- CVL KYC is mandatory for all Mutual Fund Investments. Click here to check the status of your CVL KYC.
- If CVL KYC status is "Inprocess" or "Verified" then proceed ahead with the above mentioned registration process.
- If CVL KYC status is "Invalid data" then you need to initiate CVL KYC process.
To know more visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch or visit http://www.cvlindia.com/ website.
Choose from a wide range of products and services
Explore the power of simpler and smarter Banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,305 ATMs