Personal Loan EMI Calculator is an online tool to calculate the EMI amount a borrower has to pay every month to repay the loan. The EMI Calculator considers the Loan Amount, Interest Rate and Loan Tenure to compute the EMI, Interest payable till the loan tenure and the Balance Loan Amount in a particular period. By using this Personal Loan EMI calculator, you can determine the loan selection, as per your affordability by comparing different Loan Amounts, ROI and Loan Tenure.
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is the amount that is payable per month, if you avail of a Personal Loan for a certain period. The EMI amount will be used to pay off both the Principal Loan Amount and the Personal Loan Interest over the loan tenure, until the loan is paid in full. The EMI will remain the same throughout the tenure.
A Personal Loan Calculator assists you to set a budget, compare loan options, provide accurate repayment information and save time and effort.
Estimating monthly payments for loans can be tough. This is where the EMI tool can help you plan your finances and ensures you can afford the loan payments.
Comparison Becomes Easier:
An EMI calculator allows you to compare different loan offers based on interest rates and loan tenures and helps you select the best loan option that suits your financial needs.
The approximate total loan amount, interest rate, and tenure information is generated with the EMI Calculator to help plan your repayment strategy.
Saves Time and Effort:
Using Personal Loan EMI Calculator saves time and effort by eliminating manual calculations. You can quickly estimate your EMI by inputting the loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure.
EMI is short form “Equated Monthly Instalment” or the Amount that is payable per month if you take a personal loan of a certain amount for a certain period. The calculation of EMI depends on 3 main factors:
- Personal Loan Amount – The Rupee value of the loan that you take
- Personal Loan Interest Rate – The interest rate that the bank will charge for the Personal Loan
- Tenure of Personal Loan – The period for which you take the Personal Loan
Select the loan amount, as per your requirement, and the expected ROI. Now, you can select various tenure options to determine the monthly EMI amount that you can afford.
Alternatively, you can also start with selecting the ROI and the tenure; and then with the help of the EMI amount, you can determine the Loan Amount as per your affordability.
The Personal Loan EMI Calculator will give you an option to select ROI ranging between 10.50% p.a. to 16% p.a. However, the applicable ROI is dependent on multiple factors, including the loan amount requested.
You can fill in the application form here to check the applicable ROI and your personal loan eligibility. You can also click here to check your eligibility for the pre-approved Personal Loan and avail of the loan amount instantly.
The Personal Loans of ICICI Bank are designed to provide financial assistance. Here are the main features and advantages of a Personal Loan:
1. Wide Range of Loan Amounts and Tenures: Our offerings for Personal Loans range from Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,00,000 with flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 84 months. This helps borrowers choose a loan amount and tenure that suits their financial needs and repayment capabilities.
2. Application Process: You can apply for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan online through our website or mobile app. The application process is simple and requires minimal documentation.
3. Competitive Interest Rates: Our interest rates are competitive and are based on the individual's credit score and repayment history. The interest rates are fixed, eliminating the hassle of changing EMIs during the tenure and making it easier for individuals to plan their loan repayment.
4. Quick Disbursal of Funds: Once the loan is approved, ICICI Bank disburses the funds quickly into your Savings Account. This enables individuals to meet their financial needs and fulfil their personal goals without delay.
5. Flexible Repayment Options: ICICI Bank offers flexible repayment options for its Personal Loans, including the option to prepay the loan without any additional charges.This allows individuals to repay their loans faster and save on interest charges
The above-mentioned features make ICICI Bank Personal Loans a great choice for individuals who are seeking financial assistance to fulfil their personal needs.
The most common method is the reducing balance method where interest is calculated on the outstanding loan amount. EMI payments remain constant, but the principal component increases while the interest portion decreases over time.
Personal Loan EMI is calculated using the following formula:
EMI = P × r × (1 + r)^n / ((1 + r)^n - 1)
P = Principal loan amount
r = Monthly interest rate (annual interest rate divided by 12 months)
n = Loan tenure in months
Never leave your dreams hanging!
Get a Personal Loan now with minimum documentation.