- Nominee will receive a regular monthly income for 10 years.
- 10% of the benefit amount is payable every year in advance, with monthly instalment at the rate 0.8333% of the total benefit amount.
- Your nominee can also choose to receive the first year’s income, equal to Rs 10 lakh, as lump sum.
- After this, the monthly instalments will continue from the subsequent month for 9 years at the rate of 0.80% of the total benefit amount.
- Nominee will receive an increasing regular income.
- Monthly instalments will be received for 10 years.
- The income amount will increase by 10% per annum simple interest every year.
- The total amount received by the nominee will be 1.45 times of the life cover chosen.
- Nominee will receive the complete claim amount in one go.
Lump Sum plus Income
- Nominee will receive claim amount in 2 parts as decided by you while buying the policy.
- You can choose to give part as lump sum and the remaining will be paid out in equal monthly installments at the rate of 0.833% per month over 10 years.
Secure your family’s future with ICICI Pru iProtect Smart term insurance.
Secure yourself against the risk of cancer
Guaranteed Pension Plan
A plan to ensure a stress- free retirement.
Motor Insurance Claims
Two-Wheeler insurance for great rides!
Terms and Conditions apply.
#The critical illness benefit is an accelerated benefit and the death benefit will be reduced by the critical illness cover paid to the policyholder. To know more about the illnesses covered, please refer to the sales brochure. This is only available in Life & Health and All in One options.
+Accidental Death benefit is up to Rs 2 crore. It is optional and available in Life Plus and All in One options. Accidental Death Benefit term will be equal to the policy term or (80-Age at entry), whichever is lower.
~~ Death Benefit is payable on diagnosis of Terminal Illness. To know more about definitions, terms & conditions applicable for terminal illness, kindly refer to sales brochure of ICICI Pru iProtect Smart.
1Tax benefits of Rs 54,600 (Rs 46,800 u/s 80C & Rs 7,800 u/s 80D) is calculated at highest tax slab rate of 31.20% (including cess excluding surcharge as per old tax regime) on life insurance premium u/s 80C of Rs 1,50,000 and health premium u/s 80D of Rs 25,000. Tax benefits subject to conditions under Sections 80C, 80D,10(10D), 115BAC and other provisions of the Income Tax Act,1961. Goods and Services Tax (GST) and cesses, if any will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details, before acting on above.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited. IRDAI Regn No. 105. CIN: L66010MH2000PLC127837
© 2016, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited. Registered Address:- ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on the risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Call us on 1-860-266-7766 (10am-7pm, Monday to Saturday, except national holidays and valid only for calls made from India) and on 91-22-6193-0777 (Valid for calls made from outside India) (10am-7pm (IST), Monday to Saturday, except national holidays). Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions u/s 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Goods & Services Tax and Cesses, if any, will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time.ICICI Pru iProtect Smart,UIN-105N151V06. Advt. No.: W/II/1962/2020-21
ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat (CIN: L65190GJ1994PLC021012) is a corporate agent (Composite, IRDAI Regn No. : CA0112 valid till 31/03/2025) of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited ("ICICI Prulife"). Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Prulife. Purchase by ICICI Bank’s customer of any insurance products is purely voluntary, and is not linked to availment of any other facility from ICICI Bank.
The products, services and benefits referred to herein are subject to terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Prulife from time to time. ICICI Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any loss resulting from insurance company's products/ services.
Time limit on the validity:
Subject to applicable laws, all the information given above is valid for the term of the policy purchased.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS / FRAUD PHONE CALLS !
- IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums.
- Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.