Don’t you also wish to have something extra in your Fixed Deposit Accounts? We have just the right solution. Presenting ICICI Bank FD Xtra – a suite of products for our customers, who are looking for extra benefits and extra choices! Choose from the range of products listed below:
- FD Life
- FD Invest
- FD Income
- FD Card
You may log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking, iMobile app or visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch to open an FD Account under ICICI Bank FD Xtra.
FD Xtra Variants
We have 4 variants under FD Xtra offering customers extra choice and extra benefits. These variants offer customers protection, monthly income, Credit Card, critical illness or opportunity to earn higher returns.
Terms and Conditions apply.
FD Life offers the benefits of returns and security of Fixed Deposit and the protection of a Life Cover.
FD Invest offers customers the safety of an FD and growth opportunity of a Mutual Fund Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). FD Invest helps you earn monthly interest on your principal invested and the same interest is invested in Mutual Fund SIP providing the Xtra opportunity.
Ever wondered if a Fixed Deposit (FD) can offer you monthly income? Presenting FD Income, a delightful FD, which offers regular income for a tenure of your choice.
FD Card offers an instant Credit Card with Fixed Deposit (FD). With 90% of your FD amount as limit on your Credit Card, enjoy liquidity on the go for your requirements.
Now earn prevailing interest rates on FD Xtra. Below table shows the current interest rates
Fixed Deposits (with premature withdrawal facility)
Interest rates on Domestic, NRO & NRE deposits (Less than ₹2 crore)
|Tenure Period||Rate of Interest (% p.a.) w.e.f February 24, 2023|
|7 days to 14 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|15 days to 29 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|30 days to 45 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|46 days to 60 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|61 days to 90 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|91 days to 120 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|121 days to 184 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|185 days to 289 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|290 days to less than 1 year||5.75%||6.25%|
|1 year to 389 days||6.60%||7.10%|
|390 days to < 15 months||6.60%||7.10%|
|15 months to < 18 months||7.00%||7.50%|
|18 months to 2 years||7.00%||7.50%|
|2 years 1 day to 3 years||7.00%||7.50%|
|3 years 1 day to 5 years||7.00%||7.50%|
|5 years 1 day to 10 years||6.90%||#7.50%|
|5 Years Tax saver FD (Max upto Rs. 1.50 lac)||7.00%||7.50%|
# ICICI Bank Golden Years FD (w.e.f 16th Dec’22)) :
Now get an exclusive additional interest rate of 0.10% on your Fixed Deposits above 5 years tenure
- Resident Senior citizen customers, will get an additional interest rate of 0.10% for limited time over and above existing additional rate of 0.50%
- Applicable duration: 20th May, 2020 to 7th April 2023
- The additional rate will be available on fresh deposits opened as well as deposits renewed during the scheme period.
- Eligible FD tenure: 5 years 1 day up to 10 years
- Applicable on single FD of amount < 2cr
- Premature withdrawal: In case deposit opened in above scheme is prematurely withdrawn/closed after, on or after 5 years 1 day, the applicable penal rate will be 1.10%. In case the deposit opened in above scheme is prematurely withdrawn/closed before 5 years 1 day, the prevailing premature withdrawal policy will be applicable.
- All other features of term deposit as well as terms and conditions shall remain unchanged and are applicable for the above scheme also.
For Interest rates on Domestic, NRO & NRE deposits (₹2 crore and above) click here.
- As interest rates are subject to change without prior notice, depositor shall ascertain the rates on the value date of FD.
- Interest earned on the Fixed Deposit will be subject to Tax Deducted at Source as per Income Tax laws.
- Minimum tenure for Domestic & NRO term deposits is 7 days and no interest is payable for deposits prematurely withdrawn within the period of 7 days from the date of deposit.
- Minimum tenure for NRE term deposits is 1 year and no interest is payable for deposits prematurely withdrawn within the period of 1 year from the date of deposit.
- These revised interest rates will be applicable for new deposits and renewal of existing term deposits.
- *Senior Citizen rates applicable only for domestic term deposit.
- #The maximum aggregate amount that can be invested in the Tax Saver FD (80C FD) under a single PAN is ₹150,000 and the same cannot be closed prematurely before expiry of the lock-in period of 5 years.
- ICICI Bank staff (including retired staff) will get additional 1% rate of interest on domestic deposit below ₹2 Cr.
Disclaimer : T&C apply. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to sell/purchase any products/services of ICICI Bank / third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations. ICICI Bank is merely sourcing third party products as a corporate agent of ICICI Prudential AMC and ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited. Any investment in such third party products/services shall constitute a contract between the investor and the third party. Participation by ICICI Bank's customers is on a purely voluntary basis and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provision of the banking services offered by ICICI Bank to its customers and their investment in third party products/services. ICICI Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any loss resulting from third party’s products/services.
FD Xtra is a unique range of Fixed Deposit (FD) products by ICICI Bank, which offers extra choice and extra benefits to the customers.
FD Xtra is a unique range of FD products by ICICI Bank, which offers extra benefits to its customers. It aims to suit the preferred goal/objective and need/requirement of the customers such as:
- Additional Liquidity: FD Card
- Life / FD Life
- Potential to earn additional returns: FD Invest
- Savings for future goal/purpose to generate stable cash flow: FD Income
The eligibility criteria for FD Xtra variants are as per the eligibility of the respective product variants i.e. FD Card, FD Life, FD Invest and FD Income.
Amounts that can be deposited in the FD Xtra variants are as per the product features of the respective variants i.e. FD Card, FD Life, FD Invest and FD Income.
You can invest in FD Xtra through the channels below:
- FD Card can be applied by the customers through branch, Internet Banking and iMobile.
- FD Income can be applied by the customers through branch, Internet Banking and iMobile.
- FD Life can be applied by the customers through branch, Internet Banking and iMobile.
- FD Invest can be applied by the customers through branch and iMobile.
Opt for a FD account and let your savings grow
iWish is a unique online Goal based savings
Invest small amounts of money every month
Designed to fulfil your different needs in every stage of life
Trusted plans to secure your family