Gold Privilege Savings Account FAQs
What is the minimum balance required to be maintained for Gold Privilege Savings Account?
The minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB)* required to be maintained for a Gold Privilege Account (Non Senior Citizens) is Rs. 50,000.
Charges for Non-maintenance of Minimum MAB (NMMAB) with effect from June 1, 2016:
Rs. 100 + 2% of the shortfall in required MAB or Rs. 500 whichever is lower.
*Waiver of NMMAB charges is subject to FD of minimum Rs. 2.5 lakh under the same Customer ID.
What are special privileges of Gold Privilege Savings Account?
Special privileges of Gold privilege savings account:
• Dedicated service area* at branches
• Enjoy priority access and priority processing of your requests
• Free Gold Privilege Debit Card with exciting offers and Visa privileges
• Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at ICICI bank’s ATM, free of charge
• Avail 20% discount on annual locker rentals
• Waiver on trading account opening fee of ₹975 and first year demat Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) of ₹500
• Waiver of DD/PO charges of up to ₹1.5 lakh per day
• Free Anywhere Banking.
*At select branches.
What are the fees and charges of Gold Privilege Savings Account?
To know about service charges of Gold Privilege Savings Account, Click Here.
ONLY CHARGES w.r.t. Gold Privilege Savings Account to be included.
What are the features of Gold Privilege Savings Account?
- Free Gold Privilege Debit Card with exciting offers & Visa Privileges
- Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at ICICI bank’s ATM, free of charge
- Avail 20% discount on annual locker rentals
- Waiver on Trading account opening fee of Rs. 975 and first year Demat Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) of Rs. 500
- Waiver of DD/PO charges of up to Rs. 1.5 lac per day
- Free Anywhere Banking
- Money Multiplier Facility
- Free multi-city chequebook
- Free Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free Email Statement facility
- Standing instructions facility
What is the eligibility criteria for opening Gold Privilege Savings Account?
The account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu undivided family (HUF) customers, above age of 18 years.
This account is also available for minor customers below 18 years and Senior citizen customers who have completed 60 years.
Do you have more questions on Gold Priviledge Account?
To know more about frequently asked questions, Click Here.