ITSA – Investments & Tax Savings Account
Titanium Privilege Account
Gold Privilege Banking
Gold Plus Savings Account
Silver Savings Account
Regular Savings Account
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Seniors Club Savings Account
Young Stars Account
Smart Secure Savings Account
Basic Savings Bank Account
3-in-1 Online Trading Account
The 3-in-1 online trading account gives you the convenience of opening a online trading, demat & bank account instantly. View live share price, do share trading on NSE and BSE, trade in Futures & Options, Currencies, invest in Mutual Funds, IPOs and Life Insurance through our seamless and secure 3-in-1 online trading account.
Get easy access to a wide network of 4,800+ branches and 14,300+ ATMs
Free e-mail statements
Free Payable-at-Par multi-city cheque book
Direct all your queries and instructions to our Customer Care. For Customer Care numbers, please click here
Do your banking from any ICICI Bank branch, anywhere
Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our Bill Pay facility. To know more, click here.
Trading Account and Demat Account
You can trade in shares both on NSE and BSE, Futures & Options, currencies, and invest in MFs, IPOs and life insurance through our online trading platform. You can also avail of leverage plans such as Margin and Margin PLUS
You can access our online trading platform on the web, mobile, desktop or use our Call-N-Trade facility, so that you don’t miss out on any market opportunities
Our advice is categorised based on risk, return and time horizon of investments. With over 200 companies covered across multiple sectors, we cover the depth and width of the market
Our brokerage charges include depository charges each time shares are debited from your Demat Account. This is commonly charged by brokers, but not by ICICI Direct
We are at your service with just a click. Our advisor will call you for any assistance with respect to queries on your Trading Account at your convenience.
View live share price, do share trading on NSE and BSE, trade in Futures & Options (F&O), Currencies, invest in Mutual Funds, IPOs and Life Insurance through our seamless and secure 3-in-1 online trading account.
You can use a variety of options while trading in equity:
- Cash: You can buy and sell stocks on the Online Securities Platform with the conventional method of buying with 100% cash at the time of purchase
- Systematic Equity Plan (SEP): SEP helps you avoid timing the stock market and invest in a disciplined manner. It averages the cost of investments, with small investments happening at intervals. You can invest in Stocks, Gold and Index exchange traded funds via this route
- Valid till Cancel (VTC): You can place an order with a desired price level, which remains valid for 45 days. The order gets executed only when the stock reaches your desired price.
- Invest in over 2,000 mutual fund schemes online with safety and convenience of our award winning online platform
- Get all transaction facilities such as lump sum/systematic investment, systematic transfers/withdrawals, switches, Target Investment Plan, redemptions etc.
- Get research views on over 200 mutual fund schemes
- Use our well-researched model portfolio
- Get your capital gains statement for investments at one click.
- Futures: Get higher exposure to hedge your cash and derivatives transactions
- FuturePlus: Take intra-day buy/sell positions in futures contracts and square them off before the market closes
- Options: Trade in index and stock contracts while limiting your downside
- Shares as margin: Pledge your shares online and get additional limits to trade in F&O.
Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Invest in IPOs with zero hassles and no paperwork, it was never so easy
- You don’t need to worry about refund if shares are not allotted with Applications Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,944 ATMs