Reliance Netconnect Data Card Prepaid Online Recharge
Planning to recharge your Reliance GSM or Reliance CDMA Data Card online? Make sure you use ICICI Bank Quick Pay service. This service allows you to pay your bills online at the time and place of your convenience. All you need to do is log on to www.icicibank.com and locate the Quick Pay service under the 'Personal Banking' section. Select Reliance GSM or Reliance CDMA under Data Card Recharge category, click ‘Submit’ and just follow the screens.
Reasons why you need to choose ICICI Bank Quick Pay service to recharge Reliance GSM or Reliance CDMA Data Card
- No need to stand in long unending queues
- The recharge is done from the comfort of your home or office
- All you need is ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and Password
While making a payment, make sure the details you provide are accurate. Incorrect details may cause an error, thereby resulting in a wrong payment. ICICI Bank takes no responsibility of incorrect payments made.
Points to Remember
- If the payment made is not successful, the paid amount will be transferred back to your account within 5 working days.
- You cannot access the Quick Pay service without a valid ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and Password.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,682 ATMs