Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
- Quick Pay›
- Gift Vouchers›
- Vodafone Postpaid Bill›
- Airtel Postpaid Bill›
- Idea Postpaid Bill›
- MSEB Bill Payment ›
- MTNL Bill Payment ›
- Vodafone Recharge›
- Idea Recharge›
- BSNL Recharge›
- Aircel Recharge›
- Uninor Recharge›
- Airtel Recharge›
- MTS MBlaze Recharge›
- Tata Docomo GSM Prepaid Recharge›
- Reliance GSM Prepaid Recharge›
- MTNL Trump Prepaid Mobile Recharge›
- Reliance CDMA Prepaid Recharge›
- Reliance Netconnect Data Card Recharge›
- BSNL Postpaid Bill Payment›
- Tata Docomo GSM Postpaid Payment›
- Reliance Energy Electricity Payment›
- Mahanagar Gas Bill Payment›
With the ICICI Bank Quick Pay service, now recharging your Airtel mobile is just a matter of clicks. Follow a few simple steps and you are done. Once you login to ICICI Bank website, click on the 'Quick Bill Pay' available under the 'Personal Banking' tab. On the new screen that appears, select the type of payment as 'Airtel Mobile' in the 'Telecom' category and click on submit. Just follow the instructions on the screens
Reasons why you need to opt for ICICI Bank Quick Pay service to make an Airtel online recharge
- You don't have to register in order to use the service
- Avoid long queues. You get to use the service from the convenience of your home
- No need of writing a cheque
In order to recharge your Airtel mobile online, all you need to have is an ICICI Bank Internet Banking user ID and password. If you do not have a user ID, you can create the same instantly. The time taken for your account to be credited completely depends upon Airtel's payment processing methods
- Make sure the billing details you submit are accurate. Incorrect details may result into an not-error
- Airtel takes around 2 working days to process your payment. Therefore, you are requested to make the payment at least 2 working days prior to the due date
Recharge using Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets, you can now also recharge your Airtel mobile instantly.
- Login to Pockets
- Choose mobile recharge from the menu
- Enter the details of the recharge
- Choose either your digital wallet or savings account as a debit account and confirm the transaction
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs