App that fits all your banking solutions - Install iMobile Pay app, now.
Log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking
Manage your finances conveniently and securely with ICICI Bank Internet Banking, right from the comfort of your home or your office. Getting started with our Internet Banking portal is simple. All you need is your user ID and password to use our internet banking services.
If you have opened an account with us recently, you can find your user ID and password for our Internet Banking facility in the Welcome Kit you received at the time of opening of your account.
What happens if you forget your user ID or password?
In case you have forgotten your login credentials, you can get your user ID instantly on your registered mobile number. Then, using that information you can set a new password online.
What do you do if you don’t have a mobile number registered with us? ,
If you do not have a registered mobile number, don’t worry. You can still get your user ID and password and avail of our Internet Banking services. Simply visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch or call our customer care to place a request for your user ID or password. You can also walk to the nearest ATM and register your mobile number.
There are some things you need to be aware of before you place a request for a new password. We have listed them below:
- If you are currently using your password and place a request for a new one, the old password will lapse and you can no longer use it.
- You can place a request for a password by calling our customer care. Your new password will be dispatched to your mailing address within 7 working days.
- When you place a request for a new password through our customer care, you will be required to authenticate yourself on our IVR system by entering your 12-digit account number or 16-digit debit card number and your four-digit ATM PIN.
Internet Banking for Credit Card holders!
Access our Internet Banking portal and avail of our services, even if you only hold a credit card with us. Here’s how you can log in to your account. Check the following demo video to start using internet banking.
Steps to log in to your ICICI Bank Internet Banking account:
- Step 1: To get your user ID, call our customer care number, authenticate yourself and choose the 'Self Banking' option or click the ‘I want my User ID’ button above.
- Step 2: Once you have received your user ID, Click here to generate your password instantly online.
- Step 3: : Log in with your user ID and password to access the details of your ICICI Bank Credit Card anytime.
Steps to get/reset your user ID through our self-banking portal:
- Step 1: Call our customer care and select your language
- Step 2: Select option two for ‘Credit Cards.’
- Step 3: Enter your 16-digit credit card number and your four-digit PIN.
- Step 4: Choose option one for ‘Self-banking.’
- Step 5: Select option one to get your user ID. Alternatively, choose option three to reset your user ID.
Features of internet banking
We offer an extensive range of solutions on our internet banking portal for holders of ICICI Bank Credit Cards. If you’re a cardholder, here’s a preview of what you can do with our internet banking services:
- View your current balance
- Check unbilled statement
- View past statements
- Pay utility bills
- Recharge prepaid mobile
and do a lot more
So, login to ICICIBank.com with your Credit Card!
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 13,383 ATMs