Forex Services in India - Buy Forex or Send Money Overseas
If you are travelling overseas, you can avail our forex products & services which will give you a right mix of ease of use and safety. We also offer a convenient and secure way to transfer your money overseas to your friends and family through our online remittance services. So sit back and relax, because now you can buy Forex or send money instantly.
- One card can be loaded with 15 major global currencies - USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, JPY, SGD, AED, SEK, ZAR, SAR, THB, NZD and HKD
- Facility of remote reload through ICICI Bank Internet Banking or iMobile app
- Chip and Pin enabled Card for enhanced security
- Real time SMS and e-mail alerts for every transaction
- Currency notes in various denominations can be carried by customers travelling overseas to meet small expenses
- Offered in 14 currencies USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF, JPY, AED, SGD, HKD, QAR, SAR, THB and KWD
- Order online through ICICI Bank Internet Banking or iMobile app and avail FREE doorstep delivery (Online order for currency notes can be placed in USD, EUR & GBP only)
Send Money Abroad
- Transfer money across the world through Wire Transfer or Foreign Currency Demand Draft
- Simple, reliable and quick way to send money outside India
- Offered in 16 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, SGD, JPY, CHF, SEK, DKK, NOK, AED, HKD, QAR, SAR and NZD
- Transfer online anytime, anywhere
Resident ICICI Bank Account holders can select the Money2World tab in the Fund Transfer section. Click here to proceed.
How to Buy Forex
- ICICI Bank Internet Banking: Buy Forex online and get doorstep delivery or reload/ refund your linked Travel Card instantly. Click here to know more
- iMobile app: You can now buy Forex, reload and refund your linked Travel Card instantly using ICICI Bank iMobile app. Click here to know more.
- Forex Branches: To buy Forex from our branches, click here and locate our Forex branches.
- SMS: To buy Forex, SMS FOREX to 5676766.
All FEMA/RBI guidelines as amended from time to time has to be complied with.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link