Add the number 9324953001 to your contacts and Say ‘Hi’ on 9324953001 from your registered mobile number to start conversation by getting a secure and interactive menu on your mobile screen through WhatsApp messaging platform.
By starting a conversation on the above number, it would mean that you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of WhatsApp Banking.
Why you should use WhatsApp Banking
- ‘Available’ – 24/7 x 365 (even on holidays!)
- Non-ICICI Bank customers can also use services like Offers, ICICI Bank ATM’s & branches near me
- Customers holding ICICI Bank Credit Card, but no other relationship can avail services of Credit Card limit and Block /Unblock Card
- Secure way of banking (end to end encryption)!
- Available in Hindi language on 9324953010
Banking Services We Offer
Currently ICICI Bank is offering the below services through WhatsApp messaging.We will continue to add more and more services for your convenience.
- Check the balance in your account/accounts
- Type any of the below keywords for balance enquiry -
- ac bal
- acc bal
- account balance
- my balance
- check balance
- my bal
- check bal
Last 3 transactions
- Check last 3 transactions in your account/accounts
- Type any of the below keywords for last 3 transactions enquiry
- mini statement
- transaction history
- check statement
Credit Card Limit
- Check the outstanding balance on your Credit Card
- Get the available credit limit on your Credit Card
- Type any of the below keywords for checking Credit Card limit
- credit card limit
- cc limit
- credit balance
- credit card balance
- cc balance
Block /Unblock my card:
- Block and unblock your Credit/Debit Cards anytime, anywhere
- Type “Block“ to block your cards
- Type “Unblock” to unblock your cards
- Type any of the below keywords to block and unblock cards
- block unblock
- block my card
- unblock my card
- lost my card
- card was stolen
- found my card
Get instant loans:
- Get details for your pre-approved loan offered
- Type any of the below keywords to get instant loans details
- home loan
- personal loan
- educational loan
- car loan
- bike loan
- auto loan
- instant loans
- Check nearby travel, dining, shopping and more offers around you.
- Type any of the below keywords to get the offers
- offers near me
- travel offers
- dining offers
- shopping offers
- Track delivery status of your Debit Card, Credit Card, Cheque Book and Passbook
- Type any of the below keywords to track your deliverables
- track deliverables
- estimated time
- time of arrival
- date of arrival
- date of delivery
- delivery date
ICICI Bank ATMs near me - Top 3
- Check nearby ICICI Bank ATM around you
- Type any of the below keywords to get nearby ATMs
- ATM nearby
- ATM around me
- ICICI ATM
- ICICI Bank ATM
- show ATM
Branches near me - Top 3
- Check nearby ICICI Bank branches around you
- Type any of the below keywords to get ICICI Bank branches around you
- bank branch
- ICICI branch
- branch near me
- branches around
Frequently Asked Questions for WhatsApp Banking
How to subscribe for WhatsApp Banking services?
You can add the number to your contacts and start a conversation by saying “Hi”. You will be automatically subscribed for these services. However, by starting a conversation on this number, it would mean that you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of WhatsApp Banking.
Is WhatsApp Banking secure?
Yes, banking on WhatsApp is safe. All messages are secured with end to end encryption. Your account information is not shared with anyone. You do not need to enter any confidential information such as PIN or password on WhatsApp.
Are there any charges applicable for using WhatsApp Banking services?
There are no service charges for using this service. However, charges will be applicable as per your data plan with the telecom service provider.
I am not an ICICI Bank customer. Can I still use WhatsApp Banking services?
Yes, you can use to ask queries related to nearby offers, ICICI Bank ATM and branches through WhatsApp Banking. All you need to do is add the number 9324953001 to your contacts and start a conversation by saying “Hi”.
I am not getting account balance for the request raised through WhatsApp Banking?
Ensure that the request for account balance check is initiated from your registered mobile number with the Bank.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link