Add the number 8640086400 to your contacts and Say ‘Hi’ on 8640086400 from your registered mobile number. You can also give a missed call or SMS OPTIN to 9542000030 to start conversation by getting a secure and interactive menu on your mobile screen through WhatsApp messaging platform.
By starting a conversation on the above number, it would mean that you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of WhatsApp Banking.
To stop receiving alerts on WhatsApp, SMS OPTOUT to 9542000030.
Why you should use WhatsApp Banking
- ‘Available’ – 24/7 x 365 (even on holidays!)
- Non-ICICI Bank customers can also use services like Offers, ICICI Bank ATM’s & branches near me
- Customers holding ICICI Bank Credit Card, but no other relationship can avail services of Credit Card limit and
Block /Unblock Card
- Secure way of banking (end to end encryption)!
- Available in Hindi language on 9324953010
Banking Services We Offer
Currently ICICI Bank is offering the below services through WhatsApp messaging.We will continue to add more and more services for your convenience.
- Check the balance in your account/accounts
- Type any of the below keywords for balance enquiry -
- ac bal
- acc bal
- account balance
- my balance
- check balance
- my bal
- check bal
Last 3 transactions
- Check last 3 transactions in your account/accounts
- Type any of the below keywords for last 3 transactions enquiry
- mini statement
- transaction history
- check statement
Credit Card Limit
- Check the outstanding balance on your Credit Card
- Get the available credit limit on your Credit Card
- Type any of the below keywords for checking Credit Card limit
- credit card limit
- cc limit
- credit balance
- credit card balance
- cc balance
Block /Unblock my card:
- Block and unblock your Credit/Debit Cards anytime, anywhere
- Type “Block“ to block your cards
- Type “Unblock” to unblock your cards
- Type any of the below keywords to block and unblock cards
- block unblock
- block my card
- unblock my card
- lost my card
- card was stolen
- found my card
Instant loans exclusively for you:
- Get details for your pre-approved loan offered
- Type any of the below keywords to get instant loans details
- home loan
- personal loan
- educational loan
- car loan
- bike loan
- auto loan
- instant loans
Open an InstaSave Account (Savings Account) online in 4 minutes
Type any of the below keywords for InstaSave:
- open instasave account
- open ac / open account
- savings acc
- insta savings
- Make an investment and save for your future with just a message. Open Fixed Deposits with WhatsApp Banking on the go.
- Type any of the below keywords to open Fixed Deposits:
- Fixed Deposit
- Pay your bills on the go using WhatsApp
- Type any of the below keywords to do the bill payment
- Pay bills
- Mobile Postpaid
- Check customer ID & IE code: Inquire customer ID and import export code linked to the customer account. Type keyword like <Trade> <Trade services> <Customer ID> <IE Code>
- View credit limit: Check limits of all the credit facilities available with the Bank. Customer can see the limit ID, total amount of sanction limit, available limit and validity of the credit limit on WhatsApp. Type keyword like <Trade> <Trade services> <Limit Availability>
- Track inward remittances pending for settlement: View all the foreign inward remittances received and pending for settlement. Type keyword like <Trade> <Trade services> <Pending for settlement>
- View inward remittances credit history: Get to know about the credits received through inward remittances. Type keyword like <Trade> <Trade services> <Statement>
- Track delivery status of your Debit Card, Credit Card, Cheque Book and Passbook
- Type any of the below keywords to track your deliverables
- track deliverables
- estimated time
- time of arrival
- date of arrival
- date of delivery
- delivery date
ICICI Bank ATMs near me - Top 3
- Check nearby ICICI Bank ATM around you
- Type any of the below keywords to get nearby ATMs
- ATM nearby
- ATM around me
- ICICI ATM
- ICICI Bank ATM
- show ATM
Branches near me - Top 3
- Check nearby ICICI Bank branches around you
- Type any of the below keywords to get ICICI Bank branches around you
- bank branch
- ICICI branch
- branch near me
- branches around
Keep up to date on the latest news from all over the country/world.
Type any of the below keywords for newspapers:
- today’s newspaper
- daily newspaper
Browse through articles from your favourite magazines.
Type any of the below keywords for magazines:
Find your closest stores for essentials
Find nearby restaurants to dine
Find doctors, hospitals or nearby clinics and more
Type any of the below keywords for Nearby Stores:
- super market
- drug store
- Check nearby travel, dining, shopping and more offers around you.
- Type any of the below keywords to get the offers
- offers near me
- travel offers
- dining offers
- shopping offers
Frequently Asked Questions for WhatsApp Banking
How to subscribe for WhatsApp Banking services?
You can add the number to your contacts and start a conversation by saying “Hi”. You will be automatically subscribed for these services. However, by starting a conversation on this number, it would mean that you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of WhatsApp Banking.
Is WhatsApp Banking secure?
Yes, banking on WhatsApp is safe. All messages are secured with end to end encryption. Your account information is not shared with anyone. You do not need to enter any confidential information such as PIN or password on WhatsApp.
Are there any charges applicable for using WhatsApp Banking services?
There are no service charges for using this service. However, charges will be applicable as per your data plan with the telecom service provider.
I am not an ICICI Bank customer. Can I still use WhatsApp Banking services?
Yes, you can use to ask queries related to nearby offers, ICICI Bank ATM and branches through WhatsApp Banking. All you need to do is add the number 8640086400 to your contacts and start a conversation by saying “Hi”.
I am not getting account balance for the request raised through WhatsApp Banking?
Ensure that the request for account balance check is initiated from your registered mobile number with the Bank.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link