Select Different Product
- Be very sure of the website address. The website address is reflected in the address bar of your Internet browser. This check is recommended every time you access any website from a link given elsewhere. Always type the website address into the address bar or bookmark the websites that you use frequently.
- Never enter, confirm or update your account-related details in a pop-up window.
- If you tend to use your credit cards for online shopping frequently, make sure that you sign up for the Verified by VISA and/or MasterCard Secure Code program(s).
- Confirm that the website is a secure one. Make sure any Internet purchase activity you engage in is secured by encryption to protect your account information. Look for "secure transaction" symbols.
- Shop only from reputed websites.
- Beware of online offers that require you to provide your account details "for verification".
Learn more about safe banking tips through interesting videos.
An application to enhance the security of your online account with OTP.
Read the RBI advisory against Phishing emails sent in its name.
Customer Education Series
Learn about Credit Scores, Nomination, Banking Ombudsman and more.