Internet Banking Login
Apply Online Get In Touch
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
Safe Banking › Channel ›Phone Banking
Phone Banking Safety Tips
- While talking to phone banking officer never disclose
- 4 digit ATM/IVR PIN
- 6 digit 3D secure PIN
- OTP password word
- Internet banking password
- CVV ( Card Verification Value )
- URN number for payee confirmation
- GRID value of debit card
- Ensure that no one see you entering you PIN(personal identification number)
- Avoid giving verification details to phone banking officer in public place
- Phone Banking channel is meant to be used by the account holder only, do not transfer the line or hand over the phone to 3rd party after completing self authentication
Learn more about safe banking tips through interesting videos.
An application to enhance the security of your online account with OTP.
Read the RBI advisory against Phishing emails sent in its name.
Customer Education Series
Learn about Credit Scores, Nomination, Banking Ombudsman and more.