Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
iMobile app - Always keep your bank with you.
Pockets Wallet App - for exciting cashback offers
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Safe Banking › Channel ›Phone Banking
Phone Banking Safety Tips
- While talking to phone banking officer never disclose
- 4 digit ATM/IVR PIN
- 6 digit 3D secure PIN
- OTP password word
- Internet banking password
- CVV ( Card Verification Value )
- URN number for payee confirmation
- GRID value of debit card
- Ensure that no one see you entering you PIN(personal identification number)
- Avoid giving verification details to phone banking officer in public place
- Phone Banking channel is meant to be used by the account holder only, do not transfer the line or hand over the phone to 3rd party after completing self authentication
Learn more about safe banking tips through interesting videos.
An application to enhance the security of your online account with OTP.
Read the RBI advisory against Phishing emails sent in its name.
Customer Education Series
Learn about Credit Scores, Nomination, Banking Ombudsman and more.