Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Home loan is a long term commitment. It is wise to exercise prudence and take extra care while going through the process
Safety Tips when taking a Home Loan
- Ask the bank executive you are dealing with for proof of his/her identity
- Keep all document with attested photocopies ready
- Make sure you sign every photocopied page before you attach it to your application
- Check the Most Important Information note before signing loan document
- Check all the filled-in- details with care before finally handing over your application to the bank executive
- Avoid giving original documents to the executive
- If you issue any cheque for charges or fees, remember to issue them in favour of your bank,and not any individual
- After submission of the documents if you decide not to avail the loan, inform the bank immediately
- If you do not receive a reply regarding acceptance or rejection of you loan-application within the time specified, contact the bank through their Customer Care or Branch
- Ensure that tittle of the property is clear
- Avoid giving original KYC documents to the executive.
- Do not ever handover original / copy of property documents to unknown person.
Learn more about safe banking tips through interesting videos.
An application to enhance the security of your online account with OTP.
Read the RBI advisory against Phishing emails sent in its name.
Customer Education Series
Learn about Credit Scores, Nomination, Banking Ombudsman and more.