Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
iMobile app - Always keep your bank with you.
Pockets Wallet App - for exciting cashback offers
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
ATM / Debit Card Safety Measures
Tips to remember when you receive the card
- Always keep your card in a safe place, just as you would take care of cash and cheque books.
- Sign in the signature panel on your ATM/debit card(s) as soon as you receive it.
- Never write down your PIN (personal identification number) anywhere. Memorize it.
- If you receive a replacement card, be sure to destroy your old card by cutting it into four and discard the pieces.
Tips to remember when transacting at the ATM
- Ensure that no one sees you enter your PIN (personal identification number).
- Never allow a stranger to assist you while using an ATM.
- After completing your transaction, secure your card and cash immediately. Always count your cash before leaving the ATM area and not outside it.
- Do not leave your transaction record at the ATM. Shred it before discarding it.
- Change your ATM PIN frequently, at least once a month.
Tips to remember when using your Debit Card for shopping
- Use your card with merchants that you know and can trust. Never allow the shopkeeper to take your card to a different shop/room for swiping it.
- Make sure that your debit card is returned to you after completing a purchase; and be sure that the card that has been returned is your own.
- After a purchase, always take your charge slip(s) with you and tear up any carbon copies.
- Check receipts against your monthly billing statements to verify your card transactions. Report any unauthorized transaction(s) immediately.
- Check your charge slips against your monthly account statements to verify your card transactions.
- Once you have reconciled your account statements, tear up all charge slips and discard them.
- If your credit card gets stolen/lost.
- If you card doesn't function and you need a replacement card.
- To report unauthorised transactions.
Please call our Customer Care
Learn more about safe banking tips through interesting videos.
An application to enhance the security of your online account with OTP.
Read the RBI advisory against Phishing emails sent in its name.
Customer Education Series
Learn about Credit Scores, Nomination, Banking Ombudsman and more.