The Offer has Expired
Get Rs. 50 cashback on 1st Zomato transaction through PayLater
ICICI Bank PayLater brings you an exclusive offer.
Transact using PayLater on Zomato app/website and get ₹ 50 cashback on minimum order value of ₹ 200.
Offer can be availed only once during the entire offer period on a single food order value of ₹ 200 or more.
Offer valid till 14th July 2019.
The Offer has Expired
T&C of Zomato transaction offer
- "Alliance Partner/Vendor" shall mean Zomato Media Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer
- "PayLater" shall mean instant digital credit facility financed/to be financed by ICICI Bank to the PayLater Customer(s), which enables the eligible PayLater Customer(s) to make payments for purchases made on ICICI Bank Platform and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the eligible PayLater Customer(s) and ICICI Bank.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean all customers who currently have their PayLater account activated on iMobile/internet banking or Pockets.
- "Offer" shall mean such cashback(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 15 June 2019 to 14 July 2019, both days inclusive.
- “Cashback” shall mean credit worth INR 50 (Rupees Fifty only) from ICICI Bank (minimum order value of Rs 200 or more) in PayLater account latest by 15th August 2019.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Offer is valid only for those PayLater customers who have never transacted through ICICI Bank PayLater on Alliance Partner.
- All customers who have successfully placed an order worth Rs 200 or more through our Alliance Partner (Zomato app or www.zomato.com) and have paid through ICICI bank PayLater will get a Cashback worth Rs. 50 credited in their respective PayLater account, latest by 15th August 2019.
- Offer valid for a minimum order value of Rs 200 and can be availed only once during the entire offer period
- Offer is valid only on first 6000 orders placed through Alliance Partner in between 15 June 2019 to 14 July 2019.
- No two offers on PayLater can be clubbed together.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is on a voluntary basis.
- Offer is not valid for ICICI bank employees
III. Steps to avail the offer:
- Go to Zomato app or www.zomato.com
- Select your restaurant and place your order
- Select ‘UPI’ as the payment option and enter your PayLater VPA (e.g. pl.xxxxxxxxxx) or select ‘Net Banking’ and choose PayLater as your payment option.
- Click ‘place order’ to initiate the transaction
- Approve the ‘pending request’ from iMobile app or internet banking to complete your payment process
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the gift or of the products under the Offer provided by the Vendor.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Vendor directly at the Vendor’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Vendor, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Vendor.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Vendor.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Vendor. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Vendor without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Vendor or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.