The Offer has Expired
Zomato offer - Get a free Rs 200 gift voucher
Customers, who activate PayLater and transact for a minimum of ₹100 using PayLater, will get a Zomato gift voucher. The activation and transaction has to be recorded in the same calendar month.
Here is how you could activate your PayLater Account
- Step 1: Log in to iMobile app
- Step 2: Select Accounts & Deposits > PayLater Account > Apply Now
- Now start enjoying 45 days credit at no interest!
Below listed are payments that can be made using your PayLater Account:
- Bill payment (electricity, DTH, landline, etc.)
- Online shopping
- Ola, Uber, UPI payments
- Rail bookings
- Hotel Booking, Bus, train and flight tickets
- Merchant UPI payments
- Prepaid/Postpaid mobile recharge.
How to pay using PayLater?
- Enter your PayLater UPI ID (xxxxxx@ICICI) in the merchant’s checkout page and approve the collect request by logging in to iMobile.
- Select ‘PayLater’ after logging in to ICICI Internet Banking and pay using OTP on your registered mobile number
Steps to redeem Gift Voucher:
- Once Customers gets the Gift Voucher, the Customer need to visit Zomato’s website or mobile application and select the products of their choice and add them to the cart
- The Customer shall then need to type the coupon code mentioned on the Gift Voucher in the ‘promo code’ section before proceeding to the payment page of Zomato’s website or mobile application.
Offer valid from January 1, 2020 to March 31, 2020.
The Offer has Expired
T&C of Zomato offer
- "Alliance Partner " shall mean Zomato Media Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank“) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank, who shall activate PayLater.
- “Gift voucher” shall mean vouchers worth INR 200 (Two hundred), which can only be redeemed on the Alliance Partner’s website or mobile application.
- "Offer", as further described in the Offer Construct, shall mean provision of Gift Voucher by ICICI Bank to Customers on (activating, if not already activated and) transacting through, PayLater during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 1st January 2020 to 31st March 2020, both days inclusive.
- "PayLater" shall mean instant digital credit facility financed/to be financed by ICICI Bank to the PayLater Customer/(s), which enables the eligible PayLater Customer(s), as defined below, to make payments for purchases and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the eligible Customer(s) and ICICI Bank
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s facilities/services as available at www.icicibank.com.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Secure Inbox” shall mean the inbox present in the logged in section of retail internet banking portal of the Customer.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction/attempted transaction wherein either the transactions have not taken place or the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Steps to avail the Offer:
- Login to iMobile app.
- Select “Accounts & Deposits”
- If PayLater account not activated, activate PayLater account and transact for a minimum of ₹100
- During the Offer Period, first 10000 Customers, every month, who activate and transact for a minimum of ₹100 using PayLater, will be eligible for the Gift Voucher.
- The activation and transaction has to be recorded in the same calendar month.
- Eligible Customers will get the Gift Voucher in their Secure Inbox within 90 (ninety) days after they make their first transaction.
- The Offer is only available to first time users of Paylater.
III. Steps to redeem Gift Voucher:
- Once Customers gets the Gift Voucher, the Customer can go to Alliance Partner’s website or mobile application and select the Products of their choice and place their order
- The Customer shall then type the coupon code mentioned on the Gift Voucher in the ‘apply coupon’ section on the payment page of Alliance Partner’s website or mobile application.
IV. Terms & Conditions prescribed by the Alliance Partner
- A maximum discount of Rs.200 (Two Hundred) is available under the Offer. The Gift Voucher is valid only once per Customer only
- Gift Voucher valid on a minimum order value of Rs.250 (Two hundred and Fifty).
- The validity period of Gift Voucher will be mentioned in the communication.
- Offer valid for a single restaurant bill value only.
- Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank Limited reserves the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without notice
- Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank Limited reserves the right to terminate the Offer at any time without notice.
- Alliance Partner reserves the right to deny honoring the Offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the Offer by any Customer without providing Customer any explanation thereof
- In no event shall Alliance Partner be liable for any abuse or misuse of the Gift Voucher due to the negligence of the Customer
- The Offer shall be governed by the terms and conditions set out in https://www.zomato.com/terms-and-conditions.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the gift or of the products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift Vouchers last with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.