The Offer has Expired
Zomato offer - Get Rs 200 gift voucher
Activate your PayLater account and get Rs 200 Zomato gift voucher
Here is how you could activate your PayLater Account
- Step 1: Log in to iMobile app
- Step 2: Select Accounts & Deposits > PayLater Account > Apply Now
- Now start enjoying 45 days credit at no interest!
Below listed are payments that can be made using your PayLater Account:
- Bill payment (electricity, DTH, landline, etc.)
- Online shopping
- Ola, Uber, UPI payments
- Hotel Booking, Bus, train and flight tickets
- Merchant UPI payments
- DTH, mobile recharge.
Offer valid from April 10, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
Hurry! Activate your PayLater Account now to get Rs 200 Zomato gift voucher and enjoy 45 days interest-free credit period.
The Offer has Expired
T&C of Zomato offer
- "Alliance Partner/Vendor" shall mean Zomato, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 10th April to 30th September 2019, both days inclusive.
- “Gift voucher” shall mean vouchers worth INR 200 (Two hundred) from the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Steps to avail the offer:
- Login to iMobile app.
- Select “Accounts & Deposits”
- If PayLater account not activated, activate PayLater account, Post activation customer will get the coupon code.
- Type the coupon code in the ‘apply coupon’ section in the payment page of Zomato app or website.
III. Terms & Conditions prescribed by the Alliance Partner
- Avail a maximum discount of Rs.200 (Two Hundred) off by using coupon code shared with you
- The coupon code is valid only once per user only
- Codes valid on a minimum order value of Rs.250 (Two hundred and Fifty)
- Coupon codes are valid till November 30th , 2019 only.
- Offer valid for a single restaurant bill value only.
- Everyday first 300 customers who activate Paylater during the offer period (10th April to 30th September 2019) will be eligible for the voucher.
- Other terms and conditions are applicable.
- Customer will get the voucher in their secured mail box in maximum 60 (sixty) days after the offer period.
- Zomato and ICICI Bank Limited reserves the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice
- Zomato and ICICI Bank Limited reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice
- Zomato reserves the right to deny honoring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof
- In no event shall Zomato be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer
- The services shall be governed by the terms and conditions set out in https://www.zomato.com/terms-and-conditions.
- In case of any query regarding the offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the gift or of the products under the Offer provided by the Vendor.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Vendor directly at the Vendor’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Vendor, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Vendor.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Vendor.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Vendor. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Vendor without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Vendor or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.