The Offer has Expired
ZEE5 Offer - Get 25% off on ZEE5 subscription plans
Offer is valid on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards
Offer valid till Nov 30, 2020.
Steps to avail of the offer:
- Click here to view ICICI Bank - ZEE5 Offer.
- Access packs available for the customer (monthly, half yearly and yearly) which will have flat 25% discount applied.
- Select the pack and proceed to register or login.
- Once the login is done, it will be directed to the payment page where the customer will have to use ICICI Bank Cards.
- Make the payment using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card to purchase the subscription plan with the discount.
Terms and Conditions apply.
The Offer has Expired
Terms and Condition of ZEE5 Offer
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offer (defined herein below).
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank services and holds a valid ICICI Bank debit card or a valid credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean a credit card or a debit card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- " Offer” shall mean such cashback(s)/ discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using Card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from January 15, 2020 till December 09, 2020, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s debit and/or credit card.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction//attempted transaction wherein either the transaction has not taken place or where the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled/rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner or ICICI Bank.
Flat 25% off on selected Alliance Partner’s subscription plans during the Offer Period (except Regional Subscription Video on Demand (RSVOD) plans).
Steps to avail the Offer:
- Customer to visit the custom page created for ‘ICICI Bank - Zee5’ Offer.
- Custom page will have 3 Alliance Partner’s all access packs available for the Customer (monthly, half yearly and yearly) which will have flat 25% discount applied.
- Customer to select the pack and proceed to register or login.
- Once the login happens, the Customer is taken to the payment page where the Customer will have to use the Card to make the payment of the balance amount to avail the Offer.
- The Customer to make payment using Card to purchase the subscription plan with the discount.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- The Offer is brought to you by the Alliance Partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating the Offer on behalf of the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is exclusively for Customer and must be availed on transactions done using a Card.
- To avail the Offer, Customer will have to go to the custom URL link (provided by ICICI Bank to Customer via website, emails, SMS, push notification and social media channels where the discount code will be auto populated.
- Any taxes or charges payable to the government or any other authority, if any, shall be borne by the Customer and/or billed to the account of the Customer.
- The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/discount/promotion available.
- Any dispute regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer/or Product/Services availed under this Offer must be addressed in writing by the Customer directly to Alliance Partner, without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- For any assistance or queries related to Service, Customer shall be required to email Alliance Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute relating to the Offer will be settled under the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.
- ICICI Bank and Alliance Partner reserve the right to restrict discount from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- The Offer shall not apply to Void Transactions.
GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
a) Terms prescribed by for ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness of the discount / benefit or quality and/or delivery of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to such users.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / discount / gift vouchers availed by the Customers under the said Offer offered by Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify Alliance partner or the Customers from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Customer shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.