5% instant discount on EMI transactions made using ICICI Bank Credit Cards and Debit Cards on Electronics and Furniture.
- Minimum cart value: INR 7,999
- Maximum discount per card: INR 1,500
Offer duration: Offer is applicable on all Saturdays and Sundays (Weekends) only between January 02, 2021 (00:00 Hours) to March 28, 2021 (23:59 Hours)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I check if a product is eligible?
Offer is applicable across products in Electronics and Furniture only. Please check if the offer is listed on the product page, before making the purchase.
Is the offer applicable on all ICICI Bank Credit Card and Debit card transactions?
No, offer is only applicable on EMI transactions made using ICICI Bank Credit Cards & Debit Cards (for customers eligible for Credit/Debit Card EMI). Offer is not applicable on ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit card, ICICI Bank EMI Card, Corporate Card. Only a select base of preapproved customers will be eligible for this offer on ICICI Bank Credit/Debit Card. These customers will be able to view the offer on their payment page. No other customers will be able to avail of this offer.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift card partially?
Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will apply only if the amount paid through EMI transactions against the eligible product(s) is equal to or more than INR 7,999
How many times can this offer be availed?
There is no limit on number of transactions. However, you can avail upto a maximum discount of INR 1500 per card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This marketing program is run jointly by ICICI Bank (ICICI Bank / Bank) & www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current ICICI Bank Credit Card or eligible ICICI Bank Debit Card (Cardholder and Card).
2. By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder(s) agree to be bound by:
a. these terms and conditions (T&C);
c. all applicable terms and conditions of ICICI Bank.
- The Offer from January 02, 2021 (00:00 Hours) to March 28, 2021 (23:59 Hours) on Weekends only (offer period)
- To avail the Offer, Cardholder must do/ fulfill the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid account on the Platform and log into the same.
- Purchase an eligible product.
- Offer will apply only if the amount paid through ICICI Bank Credit Cards or Debit Cards against the eligible
- product(s) is equal to or more than Rs 7,999 i.e. the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemption.
- Offer will apply on select products, please check if the offer is listed on the product page before making the purchase.
- The Offer is only applicable on EMI transactions on ICICI Bank Retail Credit Cards and ICICI Bank Debit Cards. Only a select base of pre-approved customers will be eligible for this offer on ICICI Bank Debit card. These customers will be able to view the offer on their payment page. No other customers will be able to avail of this offer.
- Offer is not applicable on ICICI Bank Amazon Pay credit card, ICICI Bank EMI Card, Corporate Card, Business Card and ICICI Bank-American Express card.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
- Void Transaction shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank
- This Offer is not applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
- The Offer is not applicable on Card-on-delivery transactions.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other ICICI Bank offer and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/Cardholder.
- The Offer is only applicable in India and transactions done in INR currency.
- Participation in the Offer by the Cardholders is on a voluntary basis and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- All services offered are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank or Flipkart reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank or Flipkart also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or the Offer without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- All claims against ICICI Bank, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Offer or Customer/s/Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products / Services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained until 26 August 2020. Post such date, Flipkart or the Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and neither Flipkart nor the Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- Delinquent and over-limit Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for ICICI Bank Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products under this Offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Flipkart and accordingly Bank or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer/ Offer benefits be settled in cash by Bank, Flipkart or seller.
- Disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder must be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2 00 000.00, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.