Senior Shelf Offer
BUY NOWBUY NOW
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Seniorshelf.com, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s)" shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card (VISA/ Mastercard/ Amex) or Debit card (VISA/Electron/Maestro), which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program/Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the card.
- "Program/“Offer” shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services, during the Offer Period on the Website.
- “Program/Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 2nd September till 31st March 2016, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to e ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by theAlliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner www.seniorshelf.com
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Offer means flat 5% on purchase of any product on the website.
- The offer is valid only on purchases from website www.seniorshelf.com
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) and ICICI Bank Cardholders selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholders is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholders may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Cardholder shall be required to make a transaction/purchase on the Website using ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) during the Offer Period 2nd September till 31st March 2016
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s)/Cardholder(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
III. Steps To Avail The Offer
- The customer browses through the products and selects what he needs and add them to the cart.
- He can proceed to the checkout page or continue shopping. On the checkout page he has an option of choosing to open an account with seniorshelf.com or continue as a guest. Email is mandatory in both the cases.
- Fills in his details at the checkout page .
- Fills in the delivery location details and separately fills in his billing address details (if they are different) as per the records with the Bank for the payment mechanism chosen.
- The customer chooses the payment mechanism – Netbanking or Cards and proceeds for the next step.
- At this point the customer will be taken to the Payment Gateway.
- He / she can then choose to use the ICICI Bank cards to get a 5% discount
- The verification of the cards will be done at the Payment Gateway Back end based on the Bin list provided by ICICI Bank
- The customer gets billed after the 5% discount and the amount is debited from his account .The discounted amount to be deducted will be displayed to him at the Payment Gateway before he makes the final payment.
- The customer get a confirmation mail detailing his purchase.
- The customer gets an emailed update with the tracking details once the goods have been dispatched. The customer can track the consignment with the airway bill number mailed to him on the logistics partner’s website.
- Post delivery, the customer gets another mail confirming the delivery of the product. The customer can also contact the Customer Care between 10 am – 6 pm , on the email@example.com or + 91 9819529534, all seven days of the week regarding their purchase.
IV. TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- For further T&C please visit seniorshelf.com
V. GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
a) Terms prescribed by for ICICI Bank Netbanking Users
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Pockets wallet. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking Users
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 91 9819529534 without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only up to a period of 15 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to Alliance Partner: address email@example.com or 91 9819529534
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet.
b) Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes offered by the Alliance Partners. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / prizes availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program/Offer offered by the Alliance Partner/s.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The cash back/ discount /assured gift / prize is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Program/Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
BUY NOWBUY NOW