The Offer has Expired
Pockets App Referral Offer - Earn Rs .100
KNOW MOREKNOW MORE
Now share your love for Pockets with your friends! Refer Pockets to 3 of your friends and get rewarded with Rs. 50. You can earn a maximum of Rs. 100/referrer. The friend referred also gets a cashback of Rs.10 upon successful registration on Pockets. Your friends must create the Pockets wallet using your referral code. Login to Pockets app, go to ‘Refer & Earn’ on Pockets dashboard for the referral code.
- On referring 3 friends, you get Rs. 50 in your Pockets wallet within 7 days from the date your third friend has created the wallet using your referral code.
- Each wallet user can earn a maximum Rs.100
- The friend referred also gets a cashback of Rs 10 upon successful registration on Pockets
- Offer starts from February 21, 2019 and ending on March 31, 2019, both days inclusive.
So, get started! Introduce your friends to Pockets wallet and its amazing features today
KNOW MOREKNOW MORE
The Offer has Expired
Terms and Condition of referral offer
KNOW MOREKNOW MORE
- "Referrer(s)" for the purpose of this programme shall mean a user of the Pockets application’s referral programme (as defined hereunder) and has referred a Referee for availing of products offered by Pockets by ICICI Bank.
- "Referee(s)", for the purposes of this offer shall be the individual who has been referred for the products/ services by the Referrer.
- "Referral Programme" shall mean the online platform under which the Referrer(s) shall refer the Referee(s) to products/services offered by Pockets by ICICI Bank. The link to the same is available at www.icicibank.com/pockets
- "Offer" shall mean the cashback that is available to the Referrer(s) and Referee(s) under this referral programme offered by Pockets by ICICI Bank. The same is subject to the discretion of the specific product/ service teams that initiate Offers on the Pockets by ICICI Bank Referral Programme
- ‘Primary Terms and Conditions’ shall mean the Terms and Conditions applicable to ICICI Bank's Internet Banking facility/ service.
- ‘Void Transaction’ shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place, but has been cancelled/ rejected/ unsuccessful by ICICI Bank
- ‘Website’ shall mean the following website of ICICI Bank. i.e. icicibank.com/pockets
- The referral programme from Pockets by ICICI Bank, enabled Pockets customers to refer friends to create their Pockets wallet.
- The offer is to give a cashback of Rs 100 into the referrer’s Pockets wallet post 3 successful non-Pockets customers have successfully registered and created their Pockets wallet by entering the referrer’s code during the wallet creation process in the app during the offer period. The maximum permissible cashback for this referral programme is Rs 100 per referrer
- The customer referred also gets a cashback of Rs 100 upon successful registration on Pockets
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from February 21, 2019 and ending on March 31, 2019, both days inclusive.
A) Steps to use the referral programme
- Customer logs in to the Pockets application and clicks on settings from the menu.
- Tapping on refer and earn generates a unique code which can be shared using all the native communication applications pre-loaded on the customer’s mobile.
- This code can be shared using SMS, WhatsApp, e-mail and all the other native communication apps present on the referrer’s mobile handset.
B) Redemption Process:-
- The cashback will be credited to the customer in 7 working days after those 3 non-Pockets customers have successfully created their wallet by entering the referrer’s referral code.
III. Terms Prescribed for the Offer
- The Referrer confirms having obtained the prior consent of the person referred for providing his/ her details to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank, at its sole discretion, will contact the Referees, for individual Offers of products and services by ICICI Bank.
- All products/ services offered are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- A reference under Referral Programme shall not automatically entitle the Referee to the individual product/ service being offered; this would be subject to the terms of each individual Offer.
- These Terms and Conditions applicable to Referral Programme are in addition to and not in derogation of the Terms and Conditions as may be applicable to the products/services being made available to the Referrer(s)/Referee(s) by ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the programme is entirely voluntary and that the participation by the Referrer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- The Referrer who has provided a reference to ICICI Bank shall not be entitled to the reward under the Referral Programme, if the details provided of such references are incomplete or incorrect or invalid.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the Referral Programme, without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- All claims against ICICI Bank, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/ tribunals of Mumbai.
- Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its Affiliates shall be held liable in event the Declaration and Undertaking given by Referrer(s) to ICICI Bank is found to be false and untrue. The Referrer(s) agree(s), at their own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ICICI Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its affiliates against any claim, suit, action or other proceedings brought against ICICI Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates by the person(s) referred in respect to the use of his information/ details as shared by the Referrer(s) with ICICI Bank.
IV. Terms Prescribed by the Programme
- The referral programme from Pockets by ICICI Bank, enables Pockets customers to refer friends to create their Pockets wallet.
- The details are provided in the "Offers Section" provided above.
V. Terms and Conditions for Rewards
- Eligible Customer/s shall be provided funding of Rs 100 directly in their Pockets wallet with a maximum cap of Rs 100 per referrer
- The customers referred also get a cashback of Rs 100 upon successful registration on Pockets
- Wallets with status as Lost/ Stolen/ Blocked will not be eligible for this offer.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/ body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer.
- The cash received in the wallet can be used for any Pockets related transactions that include transactions on the app, on e-commerce websites or at POS terminals.
- The Pockets cash funding offer will not be applicable in case Pockets wallet is funded for more than Rs 100 as the Pockets wallet limit cannot exceed Rs 100 at any point in time.
- All communication/ queries with regard to this Offer should be addressed directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Offer or Customer/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused during the process of cashback.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on Products/ Services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank user ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank user.
KNOW MOREKNOW MORE