Get up to ₹100 Cashback on Pockets & iMobile
Pay using UPI and get up to ₹100 Cashback
Now go cashless when paying online or at stores. Use UPI to pay at participating merchant stores/ online sites and get up to ₹100 cashback on your first transaction.
With UPI you can make faster payments using just a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), without the need to disclose bank account details. To get started, login to iMobile or Pockets app to claim your personalised VPA and link it your preferred bank account. ICICI Bank customers can create VPA on both iMobile and Pockets while Non-ICICI Bank customers can use UPI on Pockets.
To pay via UPI:
- At any website - You only need to enter your VPA on the payment page
- At any store - You need to scan the QR code displayed at the store or share your VPA with the merchant.
Click here to know more about UPI.
Click here to know participating merchants.
- Cashback amount will be 50% of the transaction value, maximum cashback is ₹100
- No minimum spend required to avail the offer
- Offer is only applicable for first merchant payment using UPI
- Offer applicable only once on a registered mobile number
- Offer valid from December 26, 2016 to December 31, 2017.
- Cashback for transactions done in July 2017 will be credited by December 31, 2017
Get up to ₹100 Cashback on Pockets & iMobile
- "Customer" shall mean a person who has created a Pockets Wallet on the Pockets app by ICICI Bank or a person using iMobile app by ICICI Bank and is an Indian Resident.
- "Pockets" shall mean the Pockets by ICICI Bank Digital banking mobile application on which both existing ICICI bank customers and non ICICI bank customers can get onboarded. For existing ICICI Bank savings account customer/s, onboarding can be done through their ICICI Bank internet banking user ID and password whereas for non ICICI Bank users, onboarding can be done by entering minimum details such as mobile number, name, email ID, DOB and gender and a new ICICI Bank user ID and password can be created. Pockets can be downloaded from the app stores of android/iOS.
- "iMobile Application" refers to the mobile application of ICICI Bank which can be downloaded from App Stores of iOS/Android/Blackberry/Windows to avail products and services offered by ICICI Bank through the mobile application
II. Terms and Conditions for the Offer
- 50% cashback. Maximum cashback is Rs. 100.
- Offer is only applicable for first merchant payment using UPI.
- It is only available once for a registered mobile number for UPI.
- Cashback would be credited to ICICI saving account for a VPA linked to ICICI saving account and Pockets in case of non-ICICI saving account.
- Cashback would be credited within 60 days once the transaction is made.
- Cashback for transactions done in June 2017 will be credited December 31, 2017
- In case of non-receipt of cashback, please contact ICICI Bank customer care and give your transaction id/reference number.
- A query/complaint should be registered within 90 days post offer period
- All services offered are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the program is entirely voluntary and that the participation by the Customer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the cashback/discount Program, without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- All claims against ICICI Bank, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer.
- The cash received in the wallet can be used for any Pockets related transactions that includes transactions on the app, on e-commerce websites or at POS terminals.
- The Offer will not be applicable in case Pockets wallet is funded for more than permissible limits. The Pockets wallet limit cannot exceed Rs.20,000 at any point in time.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Offer or Customer/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused during the process of cashback.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products / Services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank user ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank user.