The Offer has Expired
Pay Day Delights Cashback Offer with ICICI Bank Cards
Your Pay Day just got better! Presenting Pay Day Delights, a special treat by ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Card, which gives you a rewarding experience, when you spend with your card across multiple categories.
Use your ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards for a minimum of ₹5000 between the 1st and 3rd of each month, and make your Pay Day all the more rewarding.
The offer has ended on March 3, 2019
So, hurry and add more value to your Pay Day with ICICI Bank Cards!
Don’t have an ICICI Credit Card? Apply now
The Offer has Expired
T&C of Pay Day Delights Cashback Offer
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card and/or ICICI Bank Debit Card issued by ICICI Bank is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer / emailer / SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- “Gift” or “Cash Back” shall mean cash back of Rs.1000 during offer period
- "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from 1st to 3rd of every calendar month, (both days inclusive)
- “Retail Purchase” shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Credit/Debit Card Holder/s by swiping the Card on any bank’s electronic data capture terminal during the Promo Period.
- Cash withdrawals on ATMs, Mutual Funds, wallet transactions (for eg. PayTM), Insurance & Tax Payments will not be an eligible transaction for the program.
- “Offer” shall mean the activity of making Retail Purchase(s) of Rs.5000 or above using ICICI Bank Credit/Debit Card during the offer period (e.g. 3 transactions worth Rs.2000, Rs.2000 & Rs.1000, made during first 3 days of a month). 1,000 highest spenders who have registered for the offer will be gratified with the Cashback or Gift.
- “Offer registration” shall mean the activity of indicating interest in the offer by giving a missed call on 08030636167 from your registered mobile number with ICICI Bank during the Program Period.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the online Merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
B. Program / Offer
- The Offer is valid for Card Holder/s only who have completed Offer registration within Offer period.
- Cash Back shall be applicable only for those who have registered for the Offer and made cumulative retail purchase of minimum Rs.5000 using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card during the Offer Period.
- Upon the Card Holder/s fulfilling the Program requisites, as per the Program Terms and Conditions, Cash Back shall be credited to the Card Holders’ ICICI Bank Savings/Credit Card Account within 60 days post the offer expiry.
- A Cardholder will be entitled to only one Gift corresponding to the Retail Purchase(s) made during the calendar month. (e.g. customer can avail gift/cashback of Rs. 1,000 for month of July 2017 & again same customer can avail gift/cashback of Rs. 1,000 in the next month)
- The Program is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction the amount of the gift value would be debited from the cardholder’s account if the gift has been given already.
- Acceptance of the Gift by the Debit Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Credit/Debit Card Holder/s name & other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the offer period in which the transaction was made (which is 3rd of each month)
- Only those customers registering until 3rd of a month would qualify to be considered eligible for cashback in that month. However, customers registered in previous months would also be considered as eligible for cashback in that month.
C. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Credit/Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Card Holder/s.
- If the Credit/Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Credit/Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Credit/Debit Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit/Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Credit/Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Credit/Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever