Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean “Thomas Cook India” who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from December 04, 2018 to January 14, 2019, both days inclusive.
- “Gift card” shall mean gift cards worth INR 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) from the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking/mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Website" shall mean the following Website of the Alliance Partner – www.thomascook.in
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank Internet Banking and iMobile app.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Top 20 customers who do the highest number of transactions during the promo period using Internet Banking and iMobile get to meet Ranbir Kapoor.
Next 20 (twenty) Customers with highest number of transactions through the Channel during the Offer Period will get Travel gift vouchers worth ₹50,000 (fifty thousand) from Thomas Cook.
Do maximum number of transactions from any 3 (Three) of the below transactions:
- Send money using IMPS, NEFT or RTGS - Minimum value Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand)
- Recharge your prepaid mobile, Google Play or DTH connection - Minimum value Rs. 100 (One Hundred)
- Pay your Credit Card, electricity, gas bill or any other utility bill - Minimum value Rs.200 (Two Hundred)
- Shop online or make payments on merchant websites – Minimum value Rs. 500 (Five Hundred)
- Open iWish/ Recurring or Fixed Deposits - Minimum value Rs.1000 (One Thousand)
- Pay Tax - Minimum value Rs. 500 (Five Hundred)
- Use UPI to send money or pay merchants – Minimum value Rs. 100 (One Hundred)
- Source Insta Personal Loans and/ or Insta Credit Cards online
- Insta top-up for Home Loan through Internet Banking
- Instant PL/CC transactions are excluded from hourly, daily and weekly winners.
How to Redeem Gift card
- Visit www.thomascook.in or thomas cook mobile app.
- Select Product: Select Flight/ Hotel/ Holidays and proceed towards payment.
- Payment Mode: Select Gift Card as a payment mode.
- Gift Card Details: Enter the 16 digit Gift Card number and 6 digit pin to validate your card.
- Confirmation: Click on Book Now or select another payment mode in case of balance payment.
III:Terms&Conditions as prescribed by Alliance Partner
- Thomas Cook gift cards are redeemable only on Domestic Holidays, Flights, Hotels at any Thomas cook branch or www.thomascook.in. Purchase of foreign exchange (Personal & Tour Cost), Visa and Travel Insurance services are not allowed through gift card.
- After entering your gift card during checkout, the balance will immediately be deducted from the order total. If your order total exceeds the amount on your gift card, another card can be used up to a total of 3 (three) cards.
- Gift Card is valid for one year and not more from the date of activation.
- Gift Card balance can be checked online or calling us on our toll free number.
- Thomas Cook Gift cards can't be returned or cancelled after purchase.
- Refunds for orders paid with a gift card are applied to the gift card.
- Gift cards can't be replaced if lost or stolen without proper proof of purchase. Treat gift cards like cash.
- Thomas Cook is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Thomas Cook reserves the right to refuse, cancel or hold gift cards and orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination or for other violations of gift card policies.
- We may assign these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will remain substantially the same unless you are notified.
- Winners will be announced on weekly basis on our website
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Product lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.