Open an ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit (FD) and get a complimentary Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs 250!
Steps to avail of the offer:
- Open FD of Rs 3 lakh and above for a minimum tenure of 2 years
- The Amazon Pay Gift Card will be sent to the eligible customer’s registered e-mail ID and mobile number within 15 working days of opening an FD.
- The voucher can be redeemed on Amazon’s website only till April 30, 2020
- Please refer to the detailed terms and conditions to know how to redeem the Amazon Pay Gift Card.
- Offer applicable only on opening an FD of Rs 3 lakh and above for a minimum tenure of 2 years.
- Offer is applicable only for customers who do not have any existing Savings Account or FD relationship with ICICI Bank.
- Offer valid from Dec 26, 2019 to Feb 29, 2020. The voucher can be redeemed on Amazon’s website only till April 30, 2020.
- Each customer is eligible for only one complimentary Amazon Pay Gift Card irrespective of the number of eligible FDs created during the programme period.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any given point in time, without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- For details, please refer to the detailed terms and conditions.
Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, which has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") for purpose of providing the Offer, as defined below.
- “Customers" shall mean and include resident individuals only, who shall create a Fixed Deposit, as defined below, with ICICI Bank during the Program Period, as defined below, and who doesn’t/don’t already have a retail liability relationship (savings accounts, current account or Fixed Deposit) with ICICI Bank before the Program Period.
- "Fixed Deposit" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a Fixed Deposit opened with ICICI Bank via either iMobile app, internet banking, ICICI Bank branch or phone banking by Customer/s, for a minimum value of Rs. Three lakhs (Rs.3,00,000/-)for a period of 2 years and above, during the Program Period and shall exclude any FD Xtra: FD Life (FD with complementary life cover), FD Xtra: FD Health (FD with complementary critical illness cover), Linked Fixed Deposits including Money Multiplier Fixed Deposits, Quantum Optima Fixed Deposits, Fixed Deposits opened in the name of proprietors, partnerships, companies, trusts and societies.
- “Offer” shall mean, when a new Customer opens a Fixed Deposit with ICICI Bank during the Program Period, they shall be eligible for 1 complimentary Amazon Pay Gift Card of Rs 250
- "Program Period” shall mean the period commencing from December 26, 2019 to February 29, 2020 both days inclusive during which Fixed Deposit is opened by the Customer.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank products and services as available on www.icicibank.com.
- “Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the Fixed Deposit has not been successfully created using ICICI Bank iMobile, Internet Banking, Branch Banking & Phone Banking or is for an amount less than Rs. Three lakhs (Rs. 3,00,000) or is the fixed deposit is of a variant specifically excluded by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These Terms shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Details
- Offer applicable only on opening an FD of Rs 3 lakh and above for a minimum tenure of 2 years.
- Offer is applicable only for Customers who do not have any existing Savings Account or FD relationship with ICICI Bank.
- Offer valid from December 26, 2019 to February 29, 2020. The Amazon Pay Gift Card can be redeemed on Amazon’s website (www.amazon.in) only till April 30, 2020.
- Each Customer is eligible for only one complimentary Amazon Pay Gift Card irrespective of the number of eligible FDs created during the Program Period.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to withdraw the Offer at any given point in time, without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
III. Offer Redemption Process:
- The Amazon Pay Gift Card will be sent to the eligible Customer’s registered email ID and mobile number within 15 working days of opening an FD.
IV. Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer prescribed by ICICI Bank
- This Offer is brought to Customers solely by Alliance Partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating this Offer on behalf of Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee/ warranty and make any representation about the usefulness and/or worthiness of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customers is on a voluntary basis.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of such Customer. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by Customer/s under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. The Offer is not available wherever the same is prohibited and/or on products / services for which such offers cannot be offered or for any reason whatsoever.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be an ICICI Bank customer at any time during the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer.
V. Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer prescribed by Alliance Partner.
These terms and conditions apply to Amazon.in vouchers issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"). QwikCilver is a private limited company organized under the laws of India, and is the issuer of vouchers. By purchasing or using a voucher, Customers are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
- Redemption: Vouchers may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's voucher balance. Any unused voucher balance will remain associated with the redeemer's Amazon.in account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer's voucher balance, the remaining amount must be paid with by credit card, net banking or debit card. No fees or charges apply to voucher. QwikCilver may provide voucher purchasers with information about the redemption status of voucher that they purchase or use.
Limitations: vouchers, including any unused voucher balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other vouchers. Vouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Unused voucher balances associated with an Amazon.in account may not be transferred to another Amazon.in account. No interest will be payable by QwikCilver on any voucher or voucher balance. QwikCilver makes no representation or warranty that www.amazon.in will always be accessible without interruption.
- Fraud: QwikCilver is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon") will have the right to close Customer Amazon accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.amazon.in.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Customer , QwikCilver and Amazon each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. Customer agree to indemnify QwikCilver, Amazon and ICICI Bank for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: NEITHER QWIKCILVER NOR AMAZON MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO VOUCHERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A VOUCHER IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH VOUCHER. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- General Terms: The Amazon.in ‘Conditions of Use’ apply to vouchers. QwikCilver reserves the right to change these voucher terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- Contact details for the helpdesk: Email Id : email@example.com