MakeMy Trip Flight Offer
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean “MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt Ltd”, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) “shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card credit card and/or ICICI Bank debit card and/or ICICI Bank prepaid card any other card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card
- The offer will be applicable on the use of ICICI Bank Credit card ,Debit Cards, Prepaid/Gift cards, Net banking services, on ICICI Bank payment gateway, whether provided by ICICI Bank, or any other service providers appointed by ICICI Bank. MakeMyTrip can use other gateway for the above said promotion if the ICICI gateway is down or if the gateway is having functional issues on mutual consent
- “Offer” shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Flights (Domestic) on www.makemytrip.com using ICICI Bank Credit card ,Debit Cards, Prepaid/Gift cards, Net banking services during the Offer Period on the www.makemytrip.com
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from October 01, 2013 to May 31, 2014, both days inclusive
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s , Credit card, Debit card, Prepaid/Gift card, Internet banking facility/ service
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner i.e. www.makemytrip.com
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by MakeMyTrip
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Offer: DOMESTIC FLIGHTS OFFER:
25% cashback on domestic flights booked online, maximum cashback of Rs. 1000 on MakeMyTrip website “www.makemytrip.com” using ICICI Bank Net Banking services/ Credit cards or Debit cards or Prepaid/Gift cards shall be subject to the following criteria
Deal Code: ICICIDF
Number of passengers
Cashback on One-way
Cashback on round-trip
More than 3
- Valid to ICICI bank Credit cardholders and Debit cardholders and net banking users from October 01, 2013 to May 31, 2014, both days inclusive
- Customer will need to enter the promo code as provided to the eligible customer's shared by ICICI Bank as the deal code
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Customer shall be required to make bookings on Make My Trip Website “www.makemytrip.com” using ICICI Bank cards during the Offer Period from October 01, 2013 to May 31, 2014, both days inclusive
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
Offer Redemption Process:
- Customer has to logs on to www.makemytrip.com, m.makemytrip.com or MakeMyTrip Mobile App
- Select the domestic Flight
- Enter the correct code in ‘Deal Code’ field before making the payment through ICICI Bank Cards/ Netbanking Services
- This offer is brought to you solely by MakeMyTrip. ICICI Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of MakeMyTrip.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by MMT.
- The offer is valid on purchase of Flights (Domestic) on www.makemytrip.com using ICICI Bank Credit card ,Debit Cards, Prepaid/Gift cards, Net banking services.
- To avail the discount , the ICICI Bank customer should enter the correct code in the Deal Code field. If the ICICI Bank user fails to enter the correct code, the customer will not be eligible for the cash back
- The cashback offer is valid for the bookings made from October 01, 2013 to May 31, 2014 (“Offer Period”)
- The Netbanking user/Cardholders needs to quote the Deal Code at the time of booking to be eligible for the cashback offer.
- All Bookings must be for travel from India only
- The cashback offer on Domestic Flight can be availed by the Netbanking user/Cardholders for a maximum of 2 transactions per calendar month.
- The offers are valid on the base fare only.
- Cashback will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions. For example, if a Netbanking user/Cardholders pays in 2 instalments/transactions for 1 Booking ID, the cashback will be calculated on basis of the base amount or card charged amount (whichever is lower) of the Booking ID.
- If the Netbanking user/Cardholders doesn't receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholders fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
- Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI Options.
- Within 14 working days following the date of transaction, MakeMyTrip will process a credit transaction for the cashback amount on to the Netbanking user/Cardholders card or bank account.
- For credit card bookings, the cashback amount shall be credited to the same credit card as was used for the purpose of making the booking, and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s.
- Debit card and Net banking customers need to provide account information while booking, so that cashback can be credited: IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code), Account Number, Account Type (Saving/Current), Account holder’s name, Bank Name, Branch Name and Bank City.
- Cashback shall be processed to the Bin series provided by the Bank. If the BIN series of the credit card does not match with the one provided by the Bank to MakeMyTrip, then the Netbanking user/Cardholder shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to withhold or deny the offer to the Netbanking user/Cardholder.
- For any card related claims, the Cardholder shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Netbanking user/Cardholder cannot club two offers in the same booking ID. The cashback benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on MakeMyTrip, except in scenarios where the other benefit is not extended/funded by MakeMyTrip.
- If the Netbanking user/Cardholder cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty.
- For example, if a Netbanking user/Cardholder has paid Rs. 10,000 (price quoted by MakeMyTrip) for a travel service and a cashback of Rs. 1,000 has been credited to the Netbanking user/Cardholder’s account, the net amount paid by the Cardholder is Rs. 9,000. Thus, if the Netbanking user/Cardholder cancels the booking, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from Rs. 9,000 and the balance amount will be credited to the Netbanking user/Cardholder's account.
- Netbanking User/Cardholders, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- ICICI Bank and MakeMyTrip reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of MakeMyTrip for any dispute arising in connection with this offer shall exceed the cashback amount, Netbanking User/Cardholder is entitled to under the said offer.
- MakeMyTrip in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential and financial losses in any event whatsoever.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims or grievances’ solely attributable to the Bank.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims arising due to Force Majeure events or situations beyond MakeMyTrip’s reasonable control.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only.
- This offer is brought to you solely by MakeMyTrip. ICICI Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of MakeMyTrip.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by “MakeMyTrip.”
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank debit/credit cardholder, net banking user due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank debit/credit cardholder, net banking user. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank card debit/credit cardholder net banking user.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by MakeMyTrip. In the event of any customer claims arising due to any acts and omission on the part of ICICI or claims or fraud related to the credit/debit card or net banking, ICICI shall be liable to address such disputes. All communication / notices with regard to the said claims should be addressed to , Tower A, 243, S.P. Infocity Udyog Vihar, Phase-1, Gurgaon-- 122016.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the below mentioned nos/email id's without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by MMT, only up to a period of 90 days / 03 months after the date of transaction/purchase.
- For Flights / Hotels / Holidays
Toll Free FixedLines
1800-11-8747 – From MTNL/BSNL phones (0124) 462 8747
1800-102-8747 – From other major operators (0124) 289 8747
Domestic Flights - email@example.com
International Flights - Internationalbookings@makemytrip.com
Hotels and Holidays -firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the -Offer Partner/s or ICICI Bank net banking user from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank and MakeMyTrip reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank credit/debit Cardholder, net banking user ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank net banking user.