Student Travel Card Offer
Win a Free Kindle everyday.
Be the highest spender. Be #StudentOfTheDay
Are you travelling abroad for higher education?
Now travel hassle free with ICICI Bank Student Travel Card specially designed for students. Manage all your living expenses and even high value transactions like payment of university fees/ hostel fees and purchase of flight tickets instantly & conveniently.
Offer Period: July 25 to September 30, 2016
Spend more & get a chance to win a Free Kindle reader every day.
Highest spender with maximum cumulative spends in a day using ICICI Student Travel Card during the offer period will win a Kindle Paperwhite Wifi Device.
How to avail the offer?
- Winners will be announced on ICICI Bank website and also intimated through SMS on registered mobile number & through e-mail on registered e-mail ID.
- ICICI Bank will confirm the address before dispatching the gift. In case of mismatch with the registered address, the gift won’t be dispatched.
- For delivery of the gift, customer should update the Indian mailing address in the ICICI Bank Travel Card system by calling Customer Care before October 31, 2016.
- The Kindle will be delivered before November 30, 2016. Once the Kindle is dispatched, AWB number can be used for tracking.
- In case of non-delivery of the Kindle before the mentioned date, customer should contact ICICI Bank and claim for the gift before December 31, 2016.
Offer Details and Eligibility:
- ICICI Bank Student Travel Card should be issued from ICICI Bank branches, Forex@Click or iMobile app
- Minimum cumulative spends of the day should be USD 200 (or equivalent in other currencies).
- Highest cumulative spends of the day will be considered for declaring the winner
- Spends include transactions made online or at merchant outlets and does not include ATM transactions
- Offer also applicable on ICICI Bank Travel Card issued for Education purpose
- The day is defined according to Indian Standard Time (IST)
- Winner will be announced on ICICI Bank website and also intimated through SMS on registered mobile number & through e-mail sent to registered e-mail ID.
- The gift will be delivered to the Indian address registered with ICICI Bank in the Travel Card system
- Standard Terms & Conditions of ICICI Bank Travel Card apply
- RBI and FEMA guidelines apply
How to avail Travel Card?
- Online: Buy Travel Card Online and get doorstep delivery. Click here to know more
- iMobile app: You can now place service request to avail Travel Card on ICICI Bank iMobile app. Click here to know more.
- Forex Branches: To buy Travel Card from our branches, Click here and locate our Forex branches.
- SMS: To buy Travel Card, SMS FOREX to 5676766.
What is a Travel Card?
Travel Card is a pre-paid foreign currency card. You can load this card with foreign currencies in India by paying in INR amount. It’s a smart alternative to paper based instruments like Traveller’s cheque or currency notes. ICICI Bank Travel Card is available in 15 currencies
The Travel Card can be used for all online transactions, transactions at merchant outlets and for ATM withdrawal transaction across the globe (except in India, Nepal and Bhutan). Besides the convenience that plastic money accords, it also helps the user to keep an easy track of their expenses. Moreover, ICICI Bank Card offers fixed exchange rates, thus protecting the traveller from fluctuations in currency conversions.
Student Travel Card Features and Benefits:
- Student Travel Card is available in 5 currencies – USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD
- ICICI Bank Travel Card can also be availed for Education purpose in 15 currencies
- Membership of International Student identify Card (ISIC) voucher worth minimum ₹575. To know more about ISIC card, click here.
- Attractive discounts & offers in India and 130 countries and 1.2 Lakh merchant locations. For more information please click here.
- Buy and reload Travel Card online through Forex@Click or the iMobile app
- Complimentary Comprehensive Travel Insurance & emergency travel assistance
- Free Replacement Card as part of the Kit
- Easy refund of unspent amount with no extra charges
- Up to 20% discount on dining, shopping, travel and stay. Know more
Grabmore- Flat 5% off on electronic category. Know more
Make My Home- Additional 10% off on all products. Know more
Yatra- ₹1500 Yatra e-cash on International flights on min spend of ₹40,000. Know more
Clay- Get unlimited data and bonus talktime worth ₹250. Know more
Yepme- 20% off on minimum cart value of ₹899. Know more
Thyrocare- Flat 60% off on preventive healthcare tests. Know more
Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank Travel Card and third parties apply. ICICI Bank is not responsible for third party products, goods, services and offers.
Student Travel Card Offer
- "Card" shall mean a "Student Travel Card" or "Travel Card" loaded with Education purpose, which has been issued by ICICI Bank Ltd ("ICICI Bank") branches or thorough "Forex@Click" or through "iMobile App", and is which is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period.
- "Cardholder(s)" or "Customer/s" shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank (existing & new customers), to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such Customer holding a Card.
- "Conversion rate" is anexchange rate (also known as a foreign-exchange rate) between two It is the rate at which one currency will be exchanged for another. It is also regarded as the value of one country's currency in terms of another currency.
- "Day" shall mean a period of 24 hours, starting from 12.00 A.M. and ending at 11.59.59 P.M. according to Indian Standard Time (IST) during the Offer Period.
- "Eligible Cardholder" is a cardholder who will be eligible for the offer if the minimum cumulative spends for a day is USD 200 or equivalent in other currencies.
- "Gift" shall mean a Kindle Paperwhite Wifi device (6 inches).
- "Highest spender" shall mean a person qualified for the Gift who does maximum expenditure, inclusive of all eligible spends on transactions carried out on the Card, during that Day. Cumulative spends for the entire Day will be considered for the Gift.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from July 20, 2016 to September 30, 2016, both days inclusive, during which the offer can be availed by the Cardholder(s).
- "Offer" shall mean a Kindle rewarded to the highest spender every day.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the standard terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank Student Travel Card.
- "Spends" include transactions made online or at merchant outlets (does not include ATM transactions, Cash at POS transactions and Cash Advance transactions) in a Day, during the Offer Period. The Spends are calculated only in equivalent USD based on the prevailing conversion rate on the day of transaction.
- "Transaction date" is defined as the date of authorization of the transaction.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "Winner" is the highest spender who spent maximum amount on the Card among Eligible Cardholders during that day. But, may be subject to change if the transaction is not adhered to the following conditions:
- The amount is debited multiple times for the same transaction
- The amount paid got reversed
- It is a void transaction
- The amount is blocked because of pre-authorization while checking in hotel, car rentals, etc.
- Cardholder cancels any transaction/s
- Cardholder disputes the transaction
- The transaction is not settled by merchant
II. Offer Details
- The Offer is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Offer Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank.
- The Highest Spender every Day amongst all Eligible Cardholders during the Offer Period shall be eligible for a Kindle. The Highest Spender every Day will be the Cardholder who does the maximum total spends inclusive of all eligible transactions done on the Card during that
- In case of a tie between two or more Cardholders who have done the highest spends in a Day, the Cardholder who has done the first transaction as per bank timestamp during that Day will be eligible for Gift, for instance, if Cardholder A and Cardholder B both have spent a total of USD 5,000, which is the highest spend for that Day, between 12.00 A.M. to 11.59.59 P.M., and Cardholder A had completed the transaction at 12.01 A.M. while Cardholder B had completed the same at 12.02 A.M., then Cardholder A will become eligible for the Gift based on the bank transaction time stamp.
- The Winner of the Gift shall be intimated through e-mail and SMS on their e-mail ID and Indian mobile no. registered with ICICI Bank in the Travel Card system. The liability of ensuring correctness of the information lies with the Customers
- The Winners’ list shall also be displayed on ICICI Bank’s web page
- Gift shall be sent to the qualifying Cardholder(s) within 60 days of the end of the Offer Period
- ICICI Bank shall, with the help of the authorized vendor, attempt to have the Gift delivered at the Indian mailing address registered with ICICI Bank in the Travel Card system. The liability of ensuring correctness of the information lies with the cardholder.
- If the Gift is undelivered, ICICI Bank shall, at its sole discretion, attempt to have the Gift delivered one more time. If the Gift is still undelivered, ICICI Bank shall hold the Gift till December 31, 2016, within which period, the Cardholder should contact ICICI Bank to avail the Gift. After the expiry of this time period, the Gift shall be forfeited and ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift.
- In order for the Gift to be delivered to the eligible and winning Cardholder, the Cardholder understands and permits ICICI Bank to share the Cardholder(s) details of name, address, phone number etc. with the authorized vendor for delivery of the Gift.
- A Cardholder shall be entitled to only one Gift during the Offer Period.
- The Gift is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of Gift, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Gift on account of non-availability of Gift, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
- All visuals of the Gift in the communication sent to the Cardholder are indicative only.
III. Terms & conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
- In case a Cardholder cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Gift, then the Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the Gift.
- In case of difference between authorized transactions and settled transactions, authorized amount will be considered.
- This Offer is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s Travel Card department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable to disclose the transaction amount of the winner at any point of time.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift, and shall not be responsible if the same, in any way, is found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude Cardholder from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Offer Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift shall in no event constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication/notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Offer is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such promotion cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the Terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.