The Offer has Expired
Get Rs.100 Amazon Gift Card
Paying your Utility bills through iMobile gets you Rs.100 worth Amazon Gift Card!
How to get it?
STEP 1: Login to iMobile App
Step 2: And make any of the bill payments using iMobile during the offer period
- Credit card
- Post-paid mobile
Offer valid from 1st February to 31st March 2019
Hurry! Keep paying with iMobile app to get the gift card!
The Offer has Expired
Terms and Condition of Amazon Gift Card offer
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”), who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from February 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019 both days inclusive.
- “Gift Card” shall mean gift cards worth INR 100 (One hundred) from the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Website" shall mean the following Website of the Alliance Partner – http://www.amazon.com.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- Only the WOMEN Customers doing bill payment using iMobile app are eligible for this Offer.
- Minimum amount for Bill payment is Rs100.
- Everyday first 100 women customers who do their Bill payments using iMobile app during the offer period will be eligible for the voucher.
- A maximum of 3 vouchers per women customer is eligible.
- Gift card can be used only once within the voucher validity Period.
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
- Gift card is valid on www.amazon.in & on the Amazon App.
- UPI merchant scan payment amounting to Rs. 500 (Five hundred) & above will be eligible for the offer
- If lost/misused, Gifts card cannot be replaced, resold, exchanged for points or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- Not valid on Void, invalid transactions or failed transactions.
- Customer will get the voucher in their secured mail box in maximum 60 (sixty) days after the offer period.
III. Steps to avail the offer:
- Login to iMobile app.
- Select “Bill Pay” option
- And make any of the bill payments using iMobile during the offer period
- Credit card
- Post-paid mobile
- On successful payment of any one of above using iMobile, customer becomes eligible for the Amazon Gift card.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Products lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.