Gionee Offer - Get 10% Cashback
ICICI Bank Credit Cards in collaboration with Gionee Mobiles brings you an exciting offer on select Gionee Smartphones. Get 10% cashback on purchase of Gionee smartphones on 3 and 6 months EMI using ICICI Bank Credit Card.
The offer is applicable only on select models. To know about List of handsets available under the program, please click here.
Offer Period: May 5, 2016 to July 15, 2016
This offer is only available on 3 and 6 months EMI tenures.
The applicable rate of interest for the offer is 13% (reducing balance basis)
Process to avail the offer:
You can avail this offer by purchasing any of the Gionee Smartphone models listed above on 3 and 6 months EMI using your ICICI Bank Credit Card at the nearest mobile store*.
Gionee Offer - Get 10% Cashback
- "Card" shall mean credit card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Cash Back" shall mean the amount credited back to the Card Account, calculated as a percentage of the transaction amount arrived at on the basis of the approval/authorization code appearing on the charge-slip generated upon making a Retail Purchase.
- "Program" shall mean the "ICICI Bank Credit Card Gionee Mobiles 10% Cash Back Offer".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Program Period" shall mean period commencing from 5th May 2016 to 15th July 2016 (both days inclusive).
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the Merchant Establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "Retail Purchase" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Card Holder/s by swiping the Card on any bank’s electronic data capture terminal.
II. Program / Offer
- The Program is valid for the Card Holder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank.
- Any consumer Credit Card holder making an EMI purchase of a smartphone for 3 months and 6 months tenure using ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Any EMI transaction done by a cardholder at point of sale during the offer period is entitled to get a 10% cashback on the transaction value (maximum of INR 3,500)
- A cardholder can avail maximum cashback of INR 3500 per card during the offer period
- The amount of Cash Back shall be reflected in the Statement succeeding any transaction.
- The Program is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s as well as the Supplementary/Add-on Cardholder/s.
- Offer available only on ICICI Bank Consumer Credit Cards. EMI facility is not applicable on ICICI Bank EMI card, Corporate card, Business card and ICICI Bank-American Express card.
- In case of any dispute related to Cashback, the Cardholder must produce the charge-slip for successful resolution of the dispute.
- Card must be swiped under Brand EMI option for EMI conversion.
- Cardholder has to ensure the charge-slip has information about EMI tenure for conversion.
- Cardholder has to ensure that for Cashback transactions, brand name is printed on the charge-slip.
- In case of any dispute related to Cashback, Cardholder needs to reach out to ICICI Bank within 120 days from the end of program period.
- Card Holder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the Program, or when the Cash Back is to be credited, will not be eligible for the benefits of the Program.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, the applicable Cash Back amount on that transaction would be debited.
- In case the Card Holder's account becomes delinquent at any point within 6 months after the end of the Program Period, ICICI Bank reserves the right to reverse the benefits of the Cash Back from the Card Account of the Card Holder/s.
- Acceptance of Cash Back by the Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Card Holder/s name, photograph, other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Card Holder/s.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- If the Card Holder/s ceases to be Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P. O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P. O. Hyderabad - 500034 ".
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit Card. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Merchant Establishments. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Merchant Establishment directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Program shall be borne solely by the Card Holder/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues. ICICI Bank shall be entitled to deduct or set off the amounts of taxes, etc., if any, mentioned above from all amounts payable by ICICI Bank to the Card Holder/s and balance amount, if any, of Cash Back will be paid to the Card Holder/s / credited to the account of the Card Holder/s.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.