1. Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
2. Images used in all the communications pertaining to the Offer are for representation purpose only.
3. If the Cardholder/s ceases to be a cardholder at any time during the subsistence of the Offer, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Cardholder/s.
4. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
5. All communication / notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Centre, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032".
6. In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the credit cards. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
8. ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
9. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Cardholder/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
10. The Cardholder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
11. No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder/s.
12. ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Customer(s) with the Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
13. ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Customer(s) under the Alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
14. ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Cardholder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
15. The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Cardholder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
16. ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
17. The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever
18. Notwithstanding anything contained in this document, ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any default or delay in performance of any obligation pertaining to these offers, due to unavoidable situations, beyond the reasonable control of ICICI Bank and not attributable to ICICI Bank including but not limited to fire, flood, casualty, epidemic or outbreak of any disease, lockout, strike, labour disputes, industrial action of any kind, unavoidable accident, national calamity, riot, Act of God, any enactment by a law-making authority or the act of any other legally constituted authority, changes in the applicable law, or default of third party or any cause or event arising out of or attributable to war, other than shortage or lack of money.