The Offer has Expired
Digital Banking offer
Login NowLogin Now
ICICI Bank Digital Banking gives you a chance to earn big.
Do any of the 5 transactions below and get Rs 250 Amazon Pay Gift Card. First 20,000 customers will get this fabulous reward.
Here's what you need to do:
Pay your electricity, water, gas, Credit Card or telephone bill. Make a minimum transaction of Rs 100 to take the first step towards getting rewarded.
Choose from mobile, DTH or Data Card to recharge for a minimum of Rs 100 and inch closer to your reward.
Transfer funds instantly, pay a merchant online through ICICI Bank UPI ID or Scan to Pay at merchant stores for a minimum value of Rs 100 to become eligible.
Accomplish your goals by investing any amount, anytime using iWish flexible RD. Start with a minimum investment of Rs 100 to be eligible.
Grow your wealth in a safe and steady way. Invest online in a Fixed Deposit with a minimum value of Rs 10,000.
Invest consistently in a timely manner. Open a Recurring Deposit using Digital Banking with a minimum value of Rs 500.
Cardless Cash Withdrawal
Withdraw cash without the need for an ATM Card. Do it using Digital Banking and become eligible for this offer!
Public Provident Fund
Save for the long term. Open a PPF Account online using Digital Banking with a minimum value of Rs 500.
To know how to redeem your gift card, Click here.
Login NowLogin Now
The Offer has Expired
Terms and Condition of Digital Banking offer
Login NowLogin Now
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd, with whom ICICI Bank Limited has a valid and subsisting agreement for provision of the offer entailed herein.
- “Customer/s” shall mean a person who has an ICICI Bank Ltd. (“ICICI Bank”) retail Savings Account and uses ICICI Bank Internet Banking as payment channel for transaction.
- Merchant Partner(s) shall be any third party retailers/merchants whose gift card(s) are available to the Winner(s) to choose from on icicibank.woohoo.in
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Channel.
- “Offer” shall mean gifts/benefits made available to Customers based on count of all the payment gateway transactions done through Channel by Customers during the Offer Period.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 1st May 2020 to 31st may 2020 both days inclusive.
- "Void Transactions" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction is either unsuccessful or where the transaction has taken place, but has been unsuccessful/ cancelled/rejected by ICICI Bank.
- “Winner(s)” shall mean the Customer/s meeting all the eligibility criteria and being eligible to avail the Offer.
- All capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Eligibility Criteria and details of the Offer
- First 20,000 customers in the given offer period, who have done any of the above five transactions using ICICI Bank Internet Banking or iMobile app are eligible for the offer.
Important terms and conditions of the Offer
- Get Rs 250 Amazon Pay Gift Card on doing Bill Payment, Recharge prepaid mobile, UPI transaction, open iWish account, open Fixed Deposit, open Recurring Deposit, do a cardless cash withdrawal, open an online Public Provident Fund (PPF) (do any five transactions) using ICICI Bank Internet Banking or iMobile app.
- Offer applicable on minimum Bill payment – Rs 100, Minimum prepaid recharge – Rs 100, minimum UPI Transfer - Rs 100, Minimum amount for open iWish – Rs 100 and minimum amount for open Fixed Deposit - Rs 10,000, minimum amount for open Recurring Deposit - Rs 500 and minimum amount for opening an online PPF - Rs 500
- First 20,000 Customers in the offer period who do all of the above five transactions using ICICI Bank Internet Banking or iMobile app are eligible for the offer.
- Gift card can be redeemed at https://icici.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gift-card
- Offer valid only on transactions using ICICI Bank Internet Banking or iMobile app.
- After doing the five transactions, the customer will be eligible for the offer.
- A customer can avail of this offer only once during the offer period.
- Offer period valid from 1st May 2020 to 31st may 2020
How to redeem the Gift Card?
- Visit https://icici.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gift-card
- Check Rs 250 denominations value and click on checkout
- In the checkout page, select the Delivery option
- You need to enter the Delivery Details (Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number).
- Enter the voucher code, agree to terms and conditions, finally place your order to complete your purchase.
Terms prescribed by Alliance Partner
- The Gift Voucher issued by the Alliance Partner is not an ATM, Credit or Debit Card. It is a virtual Gift Voucher with a code number and PIN.
- The Gift Voucher balance cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The points on the Gift Voucher are valid for a period of one year from the date of last reload/ activation.
- The Gift Voucher is non-transferable and can only be used by the person who has received this Gift Voucher from the Alliance Partner.
- The Alliance Partner is not responsible for the quality of the products obtained from the rewards catalogue using the Gift Voucher.
- Under no circumstance shall the Alliance Partner be liable for any losses suffered whether directly or indirectly, that the Winner may suffer due to usage of the Gift Card of the Merchant Partners.
- Alliance Partner shall not be held liable if the Gift Voucher or any product or Gift Card received through the woohoo rewards are lost, stolen or damaged. The Winner shall be solely liable for such lost, stolen and damaged Gift Voucher/ Gift Card/ product.
- The courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
- For any complaints please contact 18004194438 or write to email@example.com
- Taxes are applicable for all offers. R&R programmes.
General Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- The Offer is valid only for Customer(s) who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, either before or during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the Customer(s).
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non–encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discounts/ benefits or of any products and/or services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer(s) due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer(s). Tax Deducted at Source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer(s).
- All issues/ queries/ complaints/ grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on products/ services for which such Offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Customer(s) cease(s) to be the Customer(s) at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such Customer(s).
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of products and services offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing of the Offer or otherwise by the use of the Internet Banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of any products and services.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.
Login NowLogin Now