1-2-3 Cashback Offer for SA Account
Introducing 1-2-3 Cashback Offer for Salary SA (Savings Account) customers of the identified corporates. Now earn cashback on your Debit Card spends.
Spend using your Debit Card and earn cashback in the following categories:
- 1% cashback on “Departmental Store” category spends
- 2% cashback on “Dining & Utilities” category spends
- 3% cashback on “Entertainment” category spends
The maximum cashback across all categories is limited up to ₹750 in a calendar month.
Offer is valid till March 31, 2018.
The offer is registration based. To register for the offer, please give a missed call on 080-30636027 or SMS EARN to 5676766.
To be eligible for the cashback in a month, use your Debit Card at any merchant outlet or for online purchases. The minimum purchase amount (merchant + online) should be ₹2,000 & above in a calendar month.
1-2-3 Cashback Offer for SA Account
I. Terms & Conditions:
- "Card" shall mean a valid Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank with Savings/ Salary Account.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorised to hold the Card and who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank by way of direct mailer/ e-mailer/ SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- “Cashback” shall mean cashback of
- 1% cashback on “Departmental Store” category spends using Debit Card
- 2% cashback on “Dining & Utilities” category spends using Debit Card
- 3% cashback on “Entertainment” category spends using Debit Card
- Maximum cashback is limited up to ₹750 in a calendar month
- "Category" shall mean group of merchant category code ("MCC") eligible for cashback. MCCs are defined by VISA/MasterCard. List of eligible MCCs for each category is as under:
- "Program Period" or "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2018 (both days inclusive).
- "Retail Purchase" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Card Holder/s by swiping the Card on any bank’s electronic data capture terminal or entering card details for making payments at online merchant payment gateway.
- "Eligible Purchase" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Card Holder/s by swiping the Card on any bank’s electronic data capture terminal or entering card details for making payments at online merchant payment gateway on eligible MCCs during the Offer Period. Cash withdrawals on ATMs and retail purchase at other than eligible MCCs will not be an eligible transaction for cashback.
- "Program" or "Offer" shall mean Eligible Purchases made by the customer using ICICI Bank Debit Card to receive cashback as mentioned above in linked Savings Account.
- "Program registration" or "Offer registration" shall mean the activity of indicating interest in the Offer by either giving a missed call on 080-30636027 or sending SMS EARN to 5676767 during the Offer Period through mobile number registered with ICICI Bank. Registration for current month can be done on any day of the month. For e.g. Cardholder may register for the offer for month of July 2016 by sending an SMS on July 20, 2016 and will be registered for offer w.e.f. July 1, 2016.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the online Merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "De-registration" shall mean Card Holder withdraws from the Offer. Card Holder need to call customer care for de-registering from the Offer. Card Holder shall be de-registered from the Offer from start of next calendar month from date of request.
|Category||Merchant Category Code (MCC)|
|Departmental Stores||5200, 5300, 5309, 5310, 5311, 5331, 5399, 5422, 5411, 5931, 5999, 5499|
|Dining & Utilities||Dining - 5441, 5451, 5462, 5811, 5812, 5813, 5814, 5921 Utilities - 4899, 4900|
|Entertainment||7832, 7841, 7911, 7922, 7929, 7932, 7933, 7991, 7993, 7994, 7996, 7998|
II. Program / Offer
- The Offer is valid for Salary SA (Savings Account) customers of the identified corporates receiving salary in their accounts and holding a valid Debit Card who have completed Offer registration within the Offer period.
- Cashback shall be applicable only for those customers who have registered for the Offer and made Retail Purchases of more than ₹2,000 using ICICI Bank Debit Card in a calendar month.
- Upon the Cardholder/s fulfilling the Offer requisites, as per the offer Terms, the cashback amount will be credited to the customer account linked to Debit Card within 28 days of next month end. For e.g., for eligible purchases made in month of July 2016, cashback amount will credited to customers’ account within 28 days of August, 2016.
- A Cardholder will be entitled to only one Cashback Offer in a calendar month corresponding to the total of Eligible Purchases by the Cardholder during the Offer Period.
- A Cardholder registering for the Offer will not receive any Payback reward points on all debit card spends.
- A Cardholder de-registering for the Offer will not receive cashback from next month and will continue receiving payback reward points on all retail purchases. For e.g. customer request for de-registering on August 8, 2016 will be de-register from the offer w.e.f. September 1, 2016.
- The Offer is applicable for the Primary Cardholder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction, the total Retail Purchases by the Cardholder during the offer period becoming less than ₹2,000, cashback would be debited from the cardholder’s account if cashback has been given already.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the Offer.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- If the Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication/ notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Salary Savings Account and Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.