The Offer has Expired
Do your 1st Transaction using iMobile & get Rs500 BookMyShow voucher
How to get it?
STEP 1: Login to iMobile App
Step 2: And do any one of the below listed financial transaction
- Money Transfer to Payee
- Any bill payment - Electricity, Credit Card, Post-Paid Mobile/Landline, DTH, Water, Insurance bill
- Recharge your mobile or DTH
- Make any UPI-VPA payment
- Scan and make a payment
- Book Rail, flight, Hotel, Bus ticket
- Order Food
Offer valid from March 01, 2020 to March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
All eligible Customers will receive the Gift voucher through SMS
Hurry! Make your 1st use of iMobile & grab the Movie voucher!
The Offer has Expired
Terms & Conditions of Get Rs. 500 BookMyShow voucher
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Bigtree Entertainment Pvt.Ltd., Bigtree Entertainment Pvt.Ltd. Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from March 01, 2020 to March 31, both days inclusive.
- “Gift voucher” shall mean vouchers worth INR 500 (Five hundred) from the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Website" shall mean the following Website of the Alliance Partner – http://www.bookmyshow.com.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- Login to iMobile app & make 1st transaction on iMobile
- Customer becomes eligible for the BookMyShow voucher on doing successful 1st financial transaction on iMobile app
- All eligible Customers will receive the Gift voucher in their secured mailbox on the registered email id within 90 (ninety) days of the transaction.
- First 100 customers every day making their first transaction on iMobile app will be eligible for the offer.
- Gift voucher can be used only once within the Offer Period.
- The validity date of Gift Voucher will be mentioned in the communication.
- Gift voucher can be redeemed for online ticket booking and cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office
- Multiple Gift Vouchers can be used in a single transaction
- Gift Voucher can be combined with any other payment type and existing offers on BookMyShow.
- Gift Voucher can be used multiple times until the last rupee loaded on it gets exhausted within the validity period.
- Gift Vouchers are adjusted against the ticket cost and the convenience fees. Any additional amount can be paid the user.
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
- Gift vouchers are valid pan India across all partners associated with www.bookmyshow.com/app.
- If lost/misused, Gifts vouchers cannot be replaced, resold, exchanged for points or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
Gift Voucher steps to Redeem:
- Log on to in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow Mobile App.
- Select Location, Event, Venue, Show Date, Time & Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
- On payment page, click on the “More Payment Options” & click on the "Gift Voucher" tab to enter the Gift Voucher e-code in the text box that appears & click on "Apply" button to avail the offer.
General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift or of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.