Billdesk - Get upto Rs.210 cashback
Now pay your utility bills with ICICI Bank Visa Debit or Prepaid Card and get Rs. 30, 60 & 120 cashback on first three transactions made using BillDesk payment option on the below mentioned service provider websites.
Minimum amount should be Rs. 500 per transaction.
Offer valid till March 31, 2017
List of participating merchants:
- Reliance Energy
- Category: Electricity
- Website: www.relianceenergy.in
- BSES Yamuna
- BSES Rajdhani
- Hyderabad Metro Water Supply and Sewage Board
- Mahanagar Gas
- Gujarat Gas Company
- TATA DoCoMo
-Category: Land Line
Billdesk - Get upto Rs.210 cashback
Terms & Conditions:
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank Visa Debit or Prepaid card.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- The Offer can be availed only on making full payment using ICICI Bank Visa Debit or Prepaid Card issued in India.
Merchant Terms & Conditions
- The Offer will be available to Card Holder/s from 2 March 2017 to 31 March, 2017 or till offer lasts.
- Maximum amount of Cash Back available to the customer is total of Rs. 210/-
- To avail Rs. 210/- as cashback, Card Holder/s will have to make 3 transactions;
- First Transaction – Rs. 30 as Cash Back
- Second Transaction – Rs. 60 as Cash Back
- Third Transaction – Rs. 120 as Cash Back
- Card Holder/s can make transaction at any of the participating merchant in the promotional offer.
- Card Holder/s has to use the same Debit card for all three transactions.
- Minimum transaction size should be Rs. 500/- per transaction.
- Card Holder/s eligible for the Cash Back will be provided the Cashback credit to the Visa Debit card within 15 working days.
- For telecom service providers, offer available only to postpaid customers.
- Offer not available transaction done through Debit + ATM Pin transactions
Visa Terms & Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this offer, the Visa cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offer or goods and/or services provided under the offer.
Terms and Conditions prescribed for ICICI Bank Card Holder/s
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Card Holder/s.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non - encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discounts / benefits or of the Products/ Services under the Offer provided by the Merchant.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank customer/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of customer. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Customer/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Merchant directly without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by participating merchants.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by participating merchants.
- ICICI Bank reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Card holder/s ceases to be an ICICI Bank Card holder/s at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer.
General Terms and Conditions:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with merchant directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify merchant or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Merchant & Visa in this regard.
- The Offer is sponsored by Merchant & Visa and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.