Apple iPhone Cashback Offer
Get cashback up to Rs. 7,000 on your favourite iPhone. Use ICICI Bank Credit Card and choose EMI as mode of payment at participating stores to avail this benefit.
Offer Period: July 1 to September 30, 2017
|iPhone 7, 7Plus, 7 Red, 7 Plus Red||Rs. 7,000|
|iPhone 6S, 6S Plus||Rs. 5,000|
|iPhone SE||Rs. 5,000|
- 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24 months EMI tenure available.
- Cashback offer available only on card swipe under Brand EMI option on Pinelabs/ Plutus POS terminal.
- Cashback will be processed on or before December 31, 2017.
Steps to avail the offer:
- Visit any participating store
- Choose the iPhone of your choice
- Enquire about the EMI option on your credit card to the store executive and pay in EMI for 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
Click here to apply for an ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Apple iPhone Cashback Offer
For the purposes of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / Master Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank, is valid and subsisting during the Program Period (does not include ICICI Bank EMI Card, Corporate Card, Business Card and ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card).
- "Cardholder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the card.
- "Instant EMI" refers to the conversion into EMI upon request by the Card Member, of transactions performed using the retail Credit Card on EDC (Electronic Data Capture) terminal installed at participating stores.
- “Offer”: Cashback on ICICI Bank consumer credit cards on Instant EMI transactions only using Brand EMI option at Pinelabs POS terminals at select stores.
|iPhone 7, 7Plus, 7Red, 7 Plus Red||Rs.7,000|
|iPhone 6S, 6S Plus||Rs.5,000|
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from 1st July 2017 to 30th September 2017 (both days inclusive).
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- The Offer is valid for the Card Holder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Offer Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank.
- The Offer is valid only on Instant EMI transactions done under brand EMI option on Plutus/Pinelabs POS terminals.
- Cashback is applicable on Instant EMI transactions only.
- Tenures and interest rate applicable for the offer are:
|Tenure||Interest Rate (p.a. on reducing balance)|
- Only EMI transaction done by a cardholder at a participating store, at the point of sale, during the Offer Period will be eligible to receive the cashback. Any transaction which is converted into EMI post-facto through EMI on Call will not be eligible for any cashback.
- The Offer is valid for only 3 Instant EMI transactions per card during the Offer Period.
- The Program is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s as well as the Supplementary/Add-on Cardholder/s.
- Cash back amount will be credited to the card holder’s Credit Card account on or before 31st December 2017.
- Cardholder will not be eligible for cashback if the Cardholder cancels/forecloses the EMI on or before 31st October 2017.
- The Offer might get modified without prior intimation on same at ICICI Bank’s discretion.
- Cashback amount printed on the charge slip shall be final for any dispute related to Cashback.
- Charge slip issued to the Cardholder needs to be retained for future reference and communication with ICICI Bank. All transactions whereby the charge slip does not display the Cash back details will not be considered eligible for the Cash back.
- This Offer is available only on ICICI Bank consumer credit cards and is not applicable on ICICI Bank EMI Card, Corporate Card, Business Card and ICICI Bank-American Express card.
- The transactions for any approved claim of refund/replacement shall be excluded from this Offer.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other ICICI Bank offer and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/Cardholder.
- The Offer is only applicable in India and transactions done in INR currency.
- Cash back will not be applicable for a transaction where a refund is processed by the merchant.
- Cardholder has to ensure the charge-slip has information about EMI tenure for conversion.
- All customer queries/dispute on the Offer should be raised on or before 31st January 2018. For any disputes, the customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of the charge slip and invoice for the case to be taken for further investigation.
- ICICI Bank EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at: https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/Consumer-Cards/Credit-Card/low-interest-emi-products/instant-emi/terms-and-condition.page
- Card Holder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the Offer, or when the Cashback is to be credited, will not be eligible for the benefits of the Offer.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, the applicable Cashback amount on that transaction would be debited.
- Acceptance of Cashback by the Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Card Holder/s name, photograph, other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Card Holder/s.
- Images used in all the communications pertaining to the offer are for representation purpose only.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- If the Cardholder/s ceases to be Cardholder/s at any time during the currency of the offer, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Cardholder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P. O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P. O. Hyderabad - 500034 ".
- In all matters relating to the offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit Card. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the merchant. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the merchant directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card holder/s under the offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any merchant or Cardholder/s from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Program shall be borne solely by the Cardholder/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.