The Offer has Expired
Get a 3 month complimentary Amazon Prime Video membership
Download and activate iMobile to get 3 months complimentary Amazon Prime Video membership.
Steps to avail of the offer:
Step 1: Download iMobile from Play Store or App Store
Step 2: Complete the activation with your registered mobile number
Step 3: Get 3 months complimentary Amazon Prime Video membership.
- Offer valid from 2nd April’20 to 31st March’21
- First 15 customers who download and activate iMobile for the first time every hour between 10:00 a.m. and 08:00 p.m.
Customers will get the voucher details in 30 days from the date of activation or from the last day of the offer, whichever is later through secured mailbox. Intimation will be sent through SMS on your registered mobile number.
Terms and Conditions apply
The Offer has Expired
Terms and Condition of Amazon Prime Video membership
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Amazon Seller Services Private Limited who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer(s)" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- “Gift Code” shall mean unique codes shared with the Customer for availing the Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean 3-month complimentary Prime Membership provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 2nd April’20 to 31st March’21, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions of ICICI Bank as available at www.icicibank.com.
- “Prime Membership” shall mean the subscription plan offered by Alliance Partner.
- "Products" shall mean the membership facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Secured Inbox” shall mean the inbox present in the logged in section of retail internet banking portal of the Customer.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- All Customers who install and activate ‘iMobile’ mobile application for the first time during the Offer Period shall be eligible for the Offer.
- Eligible Customers will receive their Gift Code within 30 (thirty) days from the date of activation of iMobile or from the last day of the Offer, whichever is earlier, in their Secured Inbox
Steps to avail the offer:
- Download the mobile application of the Alliance Partner or browse the Alliance Partner website using the link shared by ICICI Bank in the Secured Inbox where the Customer can log-in to their ‘Amazon Account’/create new ‘Amazon Account’
- Customer to enter the Gift Code, communicated by ICICI Bank, to activate 3 months’ complimentary Prime Membership
- Customer to provide his/her credit/debit card details on the Alliance Partner website/mobile application. Rs. 2 refundable charge shall be debited and refunded back to the Customer to verify the card details provided by the Customer
- At the end of 3-month complimentary Prime Membership, the Prime Membership will automatically renew to an annual plan after debiting the charges for annual Prime Membership from the payment instrument entered by the Customer
III. General Terms and Conditions by the Alliance Partner
- Customer not already having Prime Membership will be able to avail the Offer.
- Offer will have to be redeemed by clicking on the link shared by ICICI Bank in the Secured Inbox.
- Gift Codes can only be used once.
- Terms and Conditions of the Alliance Partner as available on https://www.amazon.in/b?node=17327861031 shall apply.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.